Abdominoplasty Cost In GermanyChat
What is Abdominoplasty?
Abdominoplasty is a procedure to remove excess fat and skin while tightening muscle in your abdominal wall,mainly advised for men or women who are obese.Women who have had several pregnancies may find the surgery useful too.
Who is the Right Doctor for Abdominoplasty?
The right doctor to consult for is Plastic surgeon /Cosmetic surgeon.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Abdominoplasty requires a horizontally-oriented incision in the area between the pubic hairline and belly button. skin is lifted, the underlying weakened abdominal muscles are repaired. A second incision is made to remove excess skin and the remaining skin is sutured together. Your tummy tuck will result in a flatter, firmer abdominal contour that is more consistent with your body type and weight.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
If you suffer from a particular health condition then you need to refer your surgeon before,also If a women is pregnant then this surgery is not advised .Altogether, 86-90 percent of patients reported an improved sense of self-assurance after surgery.
The cost of Abdominoplasty includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost (Blood Chemistry test, Blood tests, urine analysis, etc.)
Surgery cost (varies depending on the size of the abdomen)
Type of surgery opted (complete, partial, or circumferential)
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
Medicine cost (Anti-inflammatory, Pain Killers, Antibiotics, etc.)
Patient's hospital stay
Being an elective procedure, the insurance company may not cover the cost of Abdominoplasty.
Note: If there’s sagging in the abdomen, the patient might have to get a Liposuction and abdominoplasty.
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
Any additional testing, if required, after the procedure is approved
If any Post-surgical complication happens (such as Fluid accumulation beneath the skin, poor wound healing)
Blood products (if required)
An extended stay at the Hospital due to any health reason apart from the package stay period
Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Cost related to Abdominoplasty in Germany
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Abdominoplasty||USD 4050 to USD 4950|
|Tummy Tuck||USD 4320 to USD 5280|
|Mommy Makeover||USD 7200 to USD 8800|
Help Us With Patient Details
Images Related To Abdominoplasty
What is Abdominoplasty?
Before and after image of Abdominoplasty.
Types of Abdominoplasty.
Types of Tummy Tuck incisions.
Procedure in Abdominoplasty.
Benefits of Abdominoplasty.
Top hospitals and doctors for Abdominoplasty in GermanyFilter
Showing 32 Hospitals and doctors for Abdominoplasty in Germany
Vivantes Hospital Group
- The Vivantes Hospital Group is one of the largest state-owned healthcare companies operating around 100 medical departments and institutions, rehabilitation centers, 40 centers of excellence, primary healthcare facilities, 12 nursing facilities, and other outpatient and inpatient healthcare facilities in Berlin, Germany
- The Vivantes Hospital Group was founded in 2001 and the company runs 10 hospitals with a total capacity of nearly 6,000 beds and more than 17,000 employees, 2,300 of which are physicians.
- The Hospitals treat nearly 2,35,622 inpatients and 3,22,503 outpatients per year.
- An exceptional foreign department was established to assist all queries of international patients.
- It is the biggest state-owned hospital group in Berlin providing hospital care for about a third of patients in the city seeking inpatient care.
- Vivantes Clinic August-Victoria received the status of "Baby-friendly hospital" and Vivantes Humboldt and Vivantes Friedrichshain clinics were awarded the UNICEF Quality Awards.
- The tumor center of Vivantes consists of three cancer centers in the north, south, and in the center of Berlin. All three cancer centers are certified by the German Society for Hematology and Oncology (DGHO).
- The Federation for Environmental Protection and Nature Conservation of Germany (Bund Berlin) awarded the Vivantes Neukolln clinic status "Energy Saving Hospital".
St. Hedwig Hospital, Berlin
- The St. Hedwig Hospital (SHK), located on in Berlin was founded in 1846, making it one of the capital's oldest large hospitals in the country.
- The hospital has delivered core medical services to Berlin for over 150 years and is a part of the Alexianer Network.
- In 2017, it was ranked as one of Germany’s top 396 hospitals in the Focus news magazine.
- The hospital is a part of Charité University Medicine, Berlin, and acts as a teaching hospital for many aspiring German students.
- In 2008 the hospital was awarded the certificate of “Committed to Excellence EFCOM” and also recieved the seal of “Top Regional Hospital 2016” in Germany's largest hospital comparison.
- St. Hedwig Hospital is wheelchair-friendly access to all and patients without hearing or language skills can get support from the sign language interpreter available.
- Moreover, interpreter services are available for all non-native speakers if required along with foreign-speaking staff.
- Several books have been written about the rich history of the hospital such as Eva Brinkschulte, Thomas Knuth (Ed.): The medical Berlin; Axel Hinrich Murken, Sylvia Thomas (ed.): Blessed the merciful. 150 years of St. Hedwig Hospital (in Berlin), etc.
Doctors for Abdominoplasty in Germany
Prof. Dr. Steffen U. Eisenhardt
Cosmetic SurgeonSenior Consultant, 15 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Steffen U. Eisenhardt is a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon with more than 15 years of experience.
- He is a member of the German Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (DGPRÄC), Society for Microcirculation and Vascular Biology (GfMVB), and European Plastic Surgery Research Council.
- He studied human medicine at the Albert-Ludwigs University of Freiburg with study visits to Durban/South Africa, Perth/Australia and Montréal/Canada and Switzerland.
- He also has a Doctorate in the Department of Cardiology and Angiology at the University Clinic Freiburg on the production of activity-specific antibodies for therapeutic and diagnostic use (2007).
- He specializes in Reconstructive Microsurgery, Hand Surgery, Head and Neck Reconstruction, Aesthetic Surgery, Breast reduction, Breast augmentation, Breast lift, Forehead lift, etc.
- He has received various awards for his dedication in the field and has nearly 50+ articles in international and national journals.
Prof. Dr. Med. Hans Gunther Machens
Cosmetic SurgeonHead of Department, 30 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Med. Hans Gunther Machens is a plastic surgeon with 30+ years of experience.
- His clinical interest includes breast augmentation, breast reduction, liposuction, eyelid lift, facelift, abdominoplasty, lip augmentation, neck lift, ear reshaping and nose reshaping.
- He has won many awards, including the Heinz Maier Leibnitz Medal of TUM, Brettschneider Prize, British Association of Plastic Surgeons Science Award and Science Award of the DAH.
- Dr. Machens did graduation followed by post-graduation from University Hospital Heidelberg.
- He is one of the founders of the “Tissue Engineering” competence centre in Lübeck.
- He is a director of various German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) projects.
Abdominoplasty Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Before Abdominoplasty - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Tummy Tuck” refers to the procedure called an “Abdominoplasty. An abdominoplasty is an operation designed to remove excess skin and fat from the lower abdomen. It also is used to tighten the abdominal muscles which have become loose and weak with time.
You need to undergo Abdominoplasty if you have excess fat or skin around the area of your bellybutton or a weak lower abdominal wall.
Your abdominoplasty procedure will result in a flatter, firmer abdominal contour that is more proportionate with your body type and weight.
Abdominoplasty can give you a tighter, flatter stomach and remove or reduce the appearance of stretch marks on your lower abdomen. The operation can remove folds of skin left behind after losing a lot of weight, and tighten stretched skin and muscles after pregnancy.
This surgery is not a treatment for weight control or a substitute for regular physical activity and a healthy, balanced diet. The results of a tummy tuck can be long lasting as long as you maintain a healthy weight after your operation.
An abdominoplasty/Tummy Tuck Prices is a great option for those individuals who have gained an excess of fat and loose skin in the abdomen which cannot be treated with liposuction alone. Women after having children can go for Abdominoplasty because the muscles of the abdomen, which were weakened by pregnancy, can also be tightened. Men can also go for abdominoplasty who have weight gain or weight fluctuations and would like to get rid of the excess skin and fat.
During the Abdominoplasty - Most Frequently Asked Questions
It will take around two to three hours to perform Adbdominoplasty under general anaesthesia.
Abdominoplasty is being done by plastic surgeons.
An incision is made over the pubic hairline and the excessive fat and skin are removed by excision through this incision. A second incision is then made around the belly button, to remove excessive skin in the upper abdomen and free the belly button from the surrounding skin. The upper abdominal skin and the remaining tissues are then pulled down before the incisions are closed.You can go home same day and can resume daily activities within a week.
Abdominoplasty requires a horizontally-oriented incision in the area between the pubic hairline and navel. The shape and length of the incision will be determined by the degree of correction necessary. Through this incision, weakened abdominal muscles are repaired and sutured while excess fat, tissue and skin is removed. A second incision around the navel may be necessary to remove excess skin in the upper abdomen.
After Abdominoplasty - Most Frequently Asked Questions
The final results may be initially obscured by swelling and your inability to stand fully upright until internal healing is complete. Within a week or two you can see your new profile.
- Avoid straining activities for 3-4 weeks
- You have to wear a compression garments for 6 months to support your abdomen.
Abdominoplasty is completely safe there is no long lasting side effect of the procedure but there will be swelling and pain which are temporary. Swelling will subdivide within 3 weeks and discomfort will disappear as well. You will notice a better shape which will continue to improve till 6 months. Within 6 months the scars should become flatter, lighter in colour and less noticeable.
Following your surgery, dressings or bandages may be applied to your incisions, and you may be wrapped in an elastic bandage or a compression garment to minimize swelling and to support your abdomen as it heals.
It takes six weeks for the body to heal after Abdominoplasty. Swelling may last several weeks, but most patients are fully recovered in three months or less.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Abdominoplasty
FAQ videos related to Abdominoplasty
More searches related to Abdominoplasty
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Abdominoplasty in other countries, compared to Germany?
Approximate price of Abdominoplasty in other countries compared to Germany is:
- India, USD 2240 to USD 3360, approximately 53% lower than Germany
- Turkey, USD 2800 to USD 4200, approximately 42% lower than Germany
- Thailand, USD 2800 to USD 4200, approximately 42% lower than Germany
- Turkey, USD 1600 to USD 2400, approximately 67% lower than Germany
- Thailand, USD 4000 to USD 6000, approximately 17% lower than Germany
- India, USD 2240 to USD 3360, approximately 53% lower than Germany
- Israel, USD 1840 to USD 2760, approximately 62% lower than Germany
- Israel, USD 4400 to USD 6600, approximately 8% lower than Germany
- Singapore, USD 6800 to USD 10200, approximately 42% higher than Germany
- Malaysia, USD 3600 to USD 5400, approximately 25% lower than Germany
- Malaysia, USD 4480 to USD 6720, approximately 7% lower than Germany