1 Level Spinal Decompression Fixation Cost In TurkeyChat
What is 1 Level Spinal Decompression Fixation?
1 Level Spinal Decompression+ Fixation is done to alleviate neural compression and for patients with a deformity or instability, to stabilize the spine.
How is the Procedure Performed?
1 Level Spinal Decompression+ Fixation can be performed anywhere along the spine from the neck (cervical) to the lower back (lumbar). The surgery is performed through an incision in the back (posterior) muscles, followed by fixation of the spine with the help of 4 screws.
Who is the Right Doctor for 1 Level Spinal Decompression Fixation?
The right doctor to consult for 1 Level Spinal Decompression+ Fixation is an Orthopedic and Spine Surgeon along with a Neurologist.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The success rate is usually high and varies between 82-94%.
The recovery time after 1 Level Spinal Decompression+ Fixation is around 4 to 6 weeks.
Cost related to 1 Level Spinal Decompression Fixation in Turkey
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|1 Level Spinal Decompression||USD 9000 to USD 11000|
Help Us With Patient Details
Images Related To 1 Level Spinal Decompression Fixation
Spinal Decompression Surgery
Before and after Spinal Decompression.
The procedure of Spinal Decompression surgery.
Facts of Spinal Decompression surgery.
Top hospitals and doctors for 1 Level Spinal Decompression Fixation in TurkeyFilter
Showing 16 Hospitals and doctors for 1 Level Spinal Decompression Fixation in Turkey
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental, Istanbul
- The Hisar Hospital’s Neurology department works with a multidisciplinary approach with an aim to provide diagnostic and effective healthcare.
- The Hisar Hospital’s Oncology department offers services such as management of Alzheimer’s disease, Back pain, Bell’s palsy, Birth defects of the brain and spinal cord, Brain Injury, Cerebral palsy, Disk disease of the neck and lower back, Dizziness, Epilepsy, Headaches, Migraines, Sclerosis, Muscular dystrophy, etc.
Medical Park Group, İstanbul
The Department of Neuroscience at Medical Park offers specialized neurological services, and specialists committed to providing state-of-the-art, all-inclusive care.
Prof. Dr. Surat Canbay is one of the renowned Neurosurgeons in Medical Park Hospital with experience of 30+ years.
His clinical area of interest lies in the treatment of brain and spine tumors.
Medical Park Neurology & Neurosurgery Center programs are led by internationally recognized specialists who are the experts in diagnosing and treating the most complex brain and spinal disorders.
Medical Park is rated the World's 10th Most Excellent Center in Parkinson's Disease Surgery.
The method applied in the surgical treatment of Parkinson's Disease and many movement disorders success rates is 80%.
In the neurological department at Medical Park Group, the department offers Brain Tumor Surgery, Tremor Surgery, and Spinal Surgery and other special treatment methods.
American Hospital, Istanbul
- For 30 years American hospitals have been offering treatments for Neurological disorders.
- The neurological department works around the clock with emergency assistance.
- The services offered by them include the treatment of the brain, spinal cord disorders, peripheral nerves, and muscle diseases. Also, provides Diagnostic EEG, video recording EEG, EMG, SEP, VEP, BAEP, and magnetic stimulation tests.
- Annually, 7-8 thousand patients are treated in the neurological department and approximately 1,200 EMG-SEP examinations are performed.
Doctors for 1 Level Spinal Decompression Fixation in Turkey
Spine SurgeonAssociate Professor, 20 years of experience
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Halil Burc is an Spine Surgeon at Hisar Intercontinental Hospital, Istanbul.
He completed his medical school from Marmara University in 1998 followed by various training certifications from several prestigious institutions. Further, he joined Süleyman Demirel University as an Assistant Professor in 2015.
Currently, he is actively associated with several organizations including the Turkish Association of Orthopedics and Traumatology (TOTBİD), the Turkish Society of Orthopedics and Traumatology (ACTA), the Turkish Medical Association and more.
Spine SurgeonConsultant, 20 years of experience
- Op. Dr. Mehmet Aydogan is a well-known Orthopaedist, Traumatologist & Advanced Spine Surgeon with experience of 20+ years.
- He has Memberships of Scientific Organizations such as the Turkish Medical Association (TTB), Turkish Orthopedics and Traumatology Association (TOTBID), Turkish Spine Association (TOD), Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery Association (MINOD), North America Spine Society (NASS), Scoliosis Research Society (SRS), and European Spine Society (ESS).
- He graduated from Ege University Faculty of Medicine (1990 - 1996) and gained a Fellowship in 2009 from Comprehensive Spine Center University of California Los Angeles, USA,
- He also has an International Spine Fellow from the Comprehensive Spine Center University of California Los Angeles, USA (2009 - 2010).
- Dr. Aydogan has a keen interest in areas such as Rope Scoliosis Surgery (Non-Fusion Scoliosis Surgery), Spinal Canal Stenosis, Waist Shift, Cervical Disc Prosthesis, Spinal Fractures, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, Laser - Endoscopic Discectomy, Pediatric - Adult Spine Deformities, etc.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals