1 Level Spinal Decompression Fixation Cost In MalaysiaChat
What is 1 Level Spinal Decompression Fixation?
1 Level Spinal Decompression+ Fixation is done to alleviate neural compression and for patients with a deformity or instability, to stabilize the spine.
How is the Procedure Performed?
1 Level Spinal Decompression+ Fixation can be performed anywhere along the spine from the neck (cervical) to the lower back (lumbar). The surgery is performed through an incision in the back (posterior) muscles, followed by fixation of the spine with the help of 4 screws.
Who is the Right Doctor for 1 Level Spinal Decompression Fixation?
The right doctor to consult for 1 Level Spinal Decompression+ Fixation is an Orthopedic and Spine Surgeon along with a Neurologist.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The success rate is usually high and varies between 82-94%.
The recovery time after 1 Level Spinal Decompression+ Fixation is around 4 to 6 weeks.
1 Level Spinal Decompression Fixation in Malaysia
Popular Cities in Malaysia for 1 Level Spinal Decompression Fixation are:
Help Us With Patient Details
Images Related To 1 Level Spinal Decompression Fixation
Spinal Decompression Surgery
Before and after Spinal Decompression.
The procedure of Spinal Decompression surgery.
Facts of Spinal Decompression surgery.
Top hospitals and doctors for 1 Level Spinal Decompression Fixation in MalaysiaFilter
Showing 8 Hospitals and doctors for 1 Level Spinal Decompression Fixation in Malaysia
Gleneagles Hospital, Kuala Lumpur
- Gleneagles Hospital, Kuala Lumpur is one of the leading hospitals in Malaysia accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI), the highest international quality accreditation in terms of patient safety and health care services.
- Established in 1996, the hospital is delivering healthcare and excellence for over 25 years.
- The Hospital is particularly known for its Cardiology, Oncology, and Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgery.
- It provides comprehensive medical and surgical procedures such as Bariatric Surgery, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, ENT, Hepatobiliary Surgery, Neurosurgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Breast Surgery to mention a few.
- Gleneagles Hospital has one of the most advanced technologies like Gamma Knife and Da Vinci Si Surgery System.
- A well-equipped Imaging Department like Ultrasound Examination, Computed Tomography Scan (C.T. Scan), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Fluoroscopy, Angiography, Non-vascular Interventional Radiology, Mammography, Bone Mineral Densitometry, and General Radiography.
- The Hospital also received several awards namely, the 'International Hospital of the Year,' and 'Highly Commended for Excellence in Customer Service' award from the prestigious International Medical Travel Journal in 2018. It also received the 'Best Health Screening Provider in Asia Pacific' by the Global Health and Travel Awards 2019.
- Several services are provided for international patients such as Visa, flight booking, airport transfer, accommodation, air evacuation & repatriation, doctor referral and appointment, cost estimation, emergency care, and sightseeing.
Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur
- Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur is a premier healthcare hospital that has been serving people from all over the world for 47 years.
- It is a one-stop integrated healthcare provider that specialises particularly in Oncology, Cardiology, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, and Paediatrics.
- Besides this, it has many medical and surgical departments like Gastroenterology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, General Surgery, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Radiology & Interventional Radiology, Urology, Fertility Services – IVF, and Cranio-Facial Surgery.
- It is supported by cutting-edge technologies like Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computerised Tomography (CT) scan, PET-CT, Mammography, Fluoroscopy, Ultrasound, Image intensifier, Bone densitometry, Orthopantomography and other interventional procedures.
- It has the prestigious JCI accreditation along with a certification by the Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH). It is also a certified Baby-Friendly Hospital.
- The International Patient Centre (IPC) is available to assist international patients from admission to discharge along with airport transfers.
Gleneagles Hospital, Penang
- Gleneagles Hospital, Penang has been providing healthcare services for 48 years with the highest quality medical and surgical services, patient care, and support.
- It was given a JCI accreditation with a Gold Seal of Approval for international quality standards for patient care and organization management in 2016; a reflection of the Hospital's exemplary healthcare quality standards.
- It is a tertiary care hospital for both national and international patients providing a one-stop services.
- Its comprehensive medical and surgical specialities include Cariology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Electrophysiology, ENT, Endocrine Surgery, Foot & Ankle Surgery, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Oncology, Surgical Oncology, Gynaecological Oncology, Interventional Radiology, Paediatrics including Orthopaedics, Surgery, and Urology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgery, Spinal Surgery and other specialities.
- The Hospital is also Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH) accredited.
- International patients are assisted in services such as visa, flight, doctor's appointment and hospital discharge, emergency, airport transfers, special dietary needs, accommodation, language interpretation, and local sightseeing.
Doctors for 1 Level Spinal Decompression Fixation in Malaysia
Spine SurgeonConsultant, 40 years of experience
- Dr. Paramaswaran Suppiah is a leading and a highly trained Spine Surgeon with +40 years of experience.
- In 1981, he completed his MD from the Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Malaysia and then in 1988, he earned a fellowship from the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK.
- Dr. Suppiah is a specialist in spine injury and treating sports injury. Some of the surgeries he performs are, motion-preserving lumbar and cervical spine surgery, complex spinal reconstruction, revision spinal surgery and minimally-invasive spinal decompression and fusion surgery. He also treats spinal cord tumours and administers stem cell therapy in spinal cord injury.
Spine SurgeonConsultant, 20 years of experience
- Dr. Harwant Singh is a leading Spine Surgeon with +20 years of experience in the field of orthopedics.
- He completed his MD from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Malaysia and then did M.Ch from the University of Liverpool, United Kingdom and two fellowships from the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, United Kingdom and the International Center for Orthopaedic Education. He was a Fulbright Fellow in 2001 and a Visiting Fellow in Healthcare Ethics at Oxford in 2009.
- Dr. Singh is an expert at spine surgery, with particular interest in minimally-invasive spine surgery. He holds many patents in new spine technology.
- He has contributed extensively to 53 peer-reviwed journals, and 51 peer-reviewed indexed abstracts. He has contributed several chapters to spine reference books.
Spine SurgeonConsultant, 25 years of experience
- Dr. Saw Lim Beng is a well-known Spine Surgeon having 25 years of experience.
- He performs procedures like Orthopedic trauma surgery, Spine surgery, Spinal deformity surgery, Spinal degenerative diseases, Spinal fusion surgery and Minimally invasive spine surgery.
- He is a member of the Malaysian Medical Council, the World Society for Endoscopic, Navigated & Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery (WENMISS), the Malaysia Spine Society, the Malaysia Orthopaedic Association and the AO Spine.
- Dr. Saw Lim Beng has completed an MBBS (1996) from the Manipal Academy of higher education (MAHE), India.
- He did MS (2005) from the University of Malaya, Malaysia.
- He has a Fellowship (2008) in Spine Surgery from Hong Kong University.
- Dr. Saw Lim Beng is well-versed in English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hokkien and Bahasa Malaysia.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals