A young lady from Tanzania suffered from Linea Morphea for nearly 15 years consistently until recently when she visited India to put a final full stop to it. Read out the story to know more about her journey and experience in India.
Tell Us About Yourself
I am Flaviana from Tanzania in East Africa.
What Brought you to India?
I was diagnosed with Linea Morphea in 2003. For nearly 15 years, I had a few asymmetries on my scalp and forehead. I did not get any cure for my treatment in Tanzania. The doctors there recommended me to get ‘Nano fat grafting’, however it was not available in Tanzania. Hence I decided to start looking for treatment outside Tanzania.
During my research, I came across Vaidam health. I was contacted by Dr. Savin Yadav who gave me quotations for the treatment from the top hospitals in India. After reading in detail about the hospitals, I decided to visit CK Birla hospital.
Who helped you arrange the medical visa?
Since I was alone to come to India, Vaidam team helped me entirely to get a visa and arrange everything else. A team member from Vaidam helped me in applying for a medical visa, which was received within 72 hours. After reaching India, I realised people in India were highly supportive and welcoming.
How was your experience at the hospital?
After reaching India, my appointment was scheduled with Dr. Shilpi Badani. She treated me really well and listened to my story patiently. After sending me for further investigations, she confirmed that I would need nano fat grafting. The procedure was done soon after in a few sessions. Now my face looks much more symmetrical than before. I am highly satisfied with the experience.
How was your overall experience in India?
Initially, I was very scared to visit India as I had to come alone. But once I reached India, I became comfortable as a Vaidam team member was there all the time. I would recommend Vaidam Health to all my friends and relatives. Everything was well-coordinated. May God bless the Vaidam team members.
Best Plastic Surgeons in India
1. Dr. Vipul Nanda: A well-known Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon with 19 years of experience.
2. Dr. A. Sivakumar: A leading Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgeon having 24 years of experience.
3. Dr. Arumugam S: A leading and well-experienced Cosmetic Surgeon practicing for more than 42 years.
4. Dr. Richa Kumar: A renowned Plastic Surgeon practicing successfully for 27+ years.
5. Dr. K Ramachandran: A reputed Cosmetic Surgeon with 30+ years of experience.
Best Plastic Surgery Hospitals in India
1. Enhance Clinics, Gurgaon
2. Gorzeous Looks Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery & Hair Transplant Centre
3. Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
4. Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
5. Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon