It is my pleasure to thank the whole team of Vaidam Health.
Vaidam’s response to all our queries has been unbelievably quick. Dr. Tamanna Kalra was there for us 24 hours a day. She provided us with safety guidelines to travel to India, was very fast in answering our questions and made sure that we get our medical treatment successfully and on time in India.
Daborah Ayen and I have gone through a lot of challenges for a good four years without conceiving a baby. We have tried treatments in Nairobi, Kenya but there were no results. We have also tried traditional medicines without any luck.
I decided to get more advice from my friends. They told me that India was the best option but, sadly, no body knew any clinic that we should contact. Thereafter, I continued my search on Google and luckily I was contacted by Dr Tamanna Kalra for the first time. We didn’t know one another at that time.
On the second day, Dr. Kalra connected me with one of Vaidam’s previous patients, Fredrick Oneko, to get more information about medical treatment in India. Luckily the man was not far from my place. It was just 2 minutes walking distance so it was amazing for me and my wife to meet him. Mr. Oneko told us about Vaidam and said that treatments provided in India are successful since they rescued his beloved boy. All in all we decided that very night to use this chance and come to India. Vaidam facilitated us till we arrived in Delhi, India.
During our arrival in Delhi Airport we were warmly welcomed and received by Vaidam's patient care team and was taken to the hotel. The following day Vaidam took us to our doctor, Dr. Rita Bakshi at International Fertility Centre, who was by then prepared to receive us. After a quick introduction our treatment started immediately without wasting anymore time.
While we were staying in the hotel, Vaidam always introduced us with patients from different countries. We were very confident and trusted completely in the work they did and their good co-operation.
After our treatment Vaidam invited us to their office in Gurgaon. We had lunch together. For the very first time we saw Dr. Tamanna who has been in touch with us constantly from the beginning till we arrived in India. It’s a huge office, has a lot of staffs and everyone is busy.
We would also like to mention our observations while we were in India:
- People are very kind and honest.
- In the market you get a fixed price.
- Food is spicy and chilly.
- Everyone is in a hurry on the road.
- Main public transport is taxi and Tuktuk. Buses are few in number but are big.
- India is very good in many things and are as follows :
- Technologies such as Information Technology.
- Road repair work are done at night to give traffic chances on the road.
- Indians are vegetarians.
- Spicy food; but is made non-spicy when asked to.
- Chilly is common, even children eats.
- Eating cow meats is a crime in India.
- Goats meat and chicken is commonly eaten.
- There are many fishes available, including sea fish.
- Respect the people and you will very much be respected and of course is the nature everywhere.
- Indian are very good people and fast on request. Customer care is excellent in India.
Vaidam will play a signicant role in providing medical treatment to many Africans in India. God bless the staff of Vaidam and give them more wisdom for success. Long live Vaidam. Long live India.
Johnson Marun / Daborah Ayen
Keeping in touch with the team of Vaidam, Johnson Marun and Deborah Ayen has informed that the sprinkles of hope that they had left India with after their IVF treatment has finally materialized: the couple has been blessed with a baby girl on December 4, 2017.
Team Vaidam wishes them with heartiest congratulations.