- Artemis Hospital is the first in India to adopt Masimo Patient Safety Net, a technology that provides round the clock patient surveillance throughout all the spacialties in the hospital.
- It will help the medical team to keep a track of the changes in the condition of the patient (improvement or deterioration) through the Masimo bedside monitors.
- Patient SafetyNet provides a core area from where continuous inflow of the patient data from their bedside monitoring devices can be viewed effectively.
- The technology also has other notable features of an alarm notification and an escalation process that notifies clinicians about their patients irrespective of where they are in the hospital.
- If the notifications sent to the clinician concerned goes unacknowledged, then the information gets shared with other added clinicians of the same department through authentic customizations.
- According to Dr. (Col.) Manjinder Singh Sandhu, Medical Director and Director-Cardiology at Artemis Hospital, Masimo Patient SafetyNet not only added to value to our patient care team but is also proved to be compatible with the existing protocols and infrastructure.
Source: Artemis Hospital, Media Update