- Fortis has planned to broaden its network by building and managing two more hospitals in the western Indian state of Rajasthan.
- The hospitals will be operational by March 2017.
- The new hospital will be a greenfield hospital whereas the management will be done on the exisiting Fortis Hospital in the state.
- The hospital chain aims to achieve expansion through management and operation as it will not only benefit themselves but also the patients.
- Recritment of the skilled and experienced doctors are going on so that patients are provided with the best medical treatments.
Source: Business Standard