- At a conference organized at Seven Hills Hospital, regenrative medicine researcher of StemRx, Dr. Pradeep Mahajan introduced the new technology of CliniMACS prodigy System.
- The innovation assists blood cancer patients to undergo a bone marrow transplant with an unmatched donor.
- Many of the times the patient's treatment gets delayed as siblings or family members do not pose to be a perfect match.
- The cell manufacturing system abides by the requirements of the hemato-oncologist so as to perform the transplant.
- The technology, therefore, increases the chances of getting an alternate donor for patients suffering from leukemia and other cancers.
- According to Dr. Mahajan, the new technique enables a bone marrow transplant with partial matching donors as well.
- Certfied by GMP-grade cell manufacturing system that reprogrames the DNA of T cells in the immune system so that they attack the malignant tumor.
Source: Seven Hills Hospital, Media Update