Jaypee Hospital performs 100 transplants in 1 year
- Jaypee Hospital in Noida has performed more than 100 successful liver and renal transplants in a year at very reasonable costs.
- The two-year-old hospital started performing liver and renal transplants in 2015.
- By now the hospital has conducted a total of 112 transplants, out of which, 46 are liver transplants and 66 are renal transplants.
- Jaypee Hospital has not only recieved patients from various regions in India but also patients from abroad like Mangolia, Pakistan, Iraq, Nigeria, Kyrgyztan and others.
- According to the senior surgeons of the liver and renal transplants at the hospital, the most common liver problems that require a liver transplant are alcoholic cirrhosis and fatty liver disease.
Source: Business Standard