- Iman Ahmad Abdulati is claimed to be the heaviest woman on the planet.
- With her 500kgs weight Iman neither can move from one place to another nor can she roll over.
- She even went through a cerebral stroke that had rendered her completely bedridden.
- For 25 years she has not gone out of her home in Egypt.
- Now, she with the help of her family is coming to India for her treatment.
- Her medical visa at the Indian Embassy in Egypt was previously cancelled because of her absence during the visa application.
- Officials didn't believe her family members.
- After her doctor in India, Dr. Muffazal Lakdawala sought help from the Indian Union Minister of External Affairs, Sushma Swaraj through Twitter, Iman Ahmad Abdulati got her visa finally approved.
- She is coming to Mumbai, India, in a private chartered plane.