- Gleneagles Global Hospitals is about to set up three more hospitals in India.
- The hospital group is a part of Parkway Pantai in Singapore.
- Currently, with over 2,000 beds and state-of-the-art infrastructure, Gleneagles Global Hospitals Group operates muti and super specialty hospitals in Hyderabad, Chennai, Bengaluru and Mumbai.
- They provide tertiary and quaternery health services to their patients.
- According to the Chairman of the group, Dr. K Ravindranath, they are looking forward to set up hospitals in Delhi, Vishakhapatnam and Vijayawada.
- The hospital in New Delhi is in its early construction.
- Their aim lies in broadening and strenghtening the position of the hospital group and make India a destination for multi-organ transplants for patients from Middle East, Africa and South East Asia.
Source: Web India 123