- Nova IVI Fertility, one of India's leading fertility chains, have been successful in the birth of a baby through an ART procedure of MACS.
- Magnetic Activated Cell Sorting (MACS) is a semen preparation technique that seperates healthy sperms from the ones that were on the verge of death.
- The couple has been trying for a child for eight years.
- Even after multiple cycles of IUI and IVF, there were no results.
- On diagnosis, doctors at Nova IVI Fertility, Mumbai, found that the husband's sperm count and quality was low.
- Dr. Richa Jagtap, Fertility Consultant, suggested the husband to go for MACS treatment.
- The treatment brought positive results and the couple is now happy parents of a healthy baby.
Source: PR Newswire