The director of Gynecology and Obstetrics at CK Birla hospital pays a visit at our office to talk about Women Health and the most common cases related to it.
Dr. Aruna Kalra is a gynaecologist and obstetrician with more than 18 years of experience. She is a recipient of the Gold Medal in Post Graduation. She holds an expertise in female infertility treatment, high-risk pregnancy care, laparoscopic procedures such as myomectomy, hysterectomy and many more.
CK Birla Hospital - CK Birla is a multi-speciality hospital accredited with NABH, located in Gurgaon. It is a part of the most popular business group in India, CK Birla. It is the first hospital in North India to use GE SLE 6000 latest neonatal valveless technology. The hospital has a team of more than 30 doctors.
During the session, Dr. Aruna had a detailed discussion about conditions such as Endometriosis and Fibroids. She explained signs & symptoms and the most common forms of treatment to treat these conditions.
Other than this, she also talked about laparoscopic procedures such as hysterectomy, its procedure, hospital stay, etc. The team also discussed their cases related to gynecology. Thanks to Dr. Aruna Kalra for taking out time and hope to see her soon again.
1. Dr. Bindu Garg: She is an Infertility and IVF Specialist with 30+ years of rich experience.
2. Dr. Rama Joshi: A leading Gyne Oncologist with 26 years of experience.
3. Dr. Sulbha Arora: She is a Gynecologist and Fertility Specialist with 17+ years of experience.
4. Dr. Nutan Agarwal: A leading Obstetrician and Gynecologist with 37+ years of vast experience.
5. Dr. Suman Manohar: A reputed Obstetrician and Gynecologist having 34 years of experience.
1. Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon: The hospital has achieved expertise to deal with cases such as high-risk pregnancies, prenatal testing, fetal monitoring, fetal therapy, and fertility services.
2. Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi: The hospital ranked first in Obstetrics & Emergency in The Times Of India Healthcare Survey 2016.
3. Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai: The gynecological unit in the hospital is harnessed with the most current technological advances like Endo Wrist instruments.
4. Shalby Hospital, Ahmedabad: The hospital provided treatment to over 35,000 patients worldwide since 2007 for various ailments.
5. Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai: The unit has a dedicated team of gynecological surgeons who specialize in non-cancerous and cancerous conditions with the most advanced technologies.