- Max Healthcare Ltd will invest as much USD 50 Million to build a cancer hospital in Delhi.
- The investment, part of a larger plan to develop its hospital in Saket, New Delhi, into a master complex of verticals such as cancer, cardiac sciences, neurosciences, transplants and diabetes,
- Cancer care centre will be around 350-400 beds initially.
- Currently, cancer treatment accounts for about 14% of Max Healthcare’s total revenue.
- There are about 1.5-2 million reported cases of cancer in India and the actual number could be double than that.
- Oncology and cardiac sciences contribute close to 30% of the overall revenue of Max Healthcare revenue
Read Full News Here: Live Mint