ITC Maurya, New Delhi
Diplomatic Enclave, Sardar Patel Marg, Delhi
Spanned in an area of 23 sq meters, Executive Club rooms come with coffee/tea maker, electric kettle, king, queen or twin bed, hairdryer, slippers and bath amenities.
Each room covers the area of 31 square meters with dark wood paneling, spacious bathrooms and soft décor. Guests get special beverage offers and lounge access.
Each room covers the area of 41 square meters with comfortable workspace and in-room facilities. Guests get access to lounge with evening cocktails and luxury buffet breakfast.
These rooms are one of the largest luxury rooms in New Delhi. Each room comes with iPad console, four-fixture bathroom and walk-in wardrobe.
The 18 Deluxe Suites of hotel offer elegance, comfort, hospitality and taste of luxury.
The luxury suites are one-bedroom accommodation with sitting room, security furnished study and the jaw-dropping view of green area of New Delhi.
- ITC Maurya is a 5-star luxury hotel located in the diplomatic enclave of New Delhi.
- Inspired by the architects of the Mauryan Empire, the hotel reflects intriguing facets of Mauryan dynasty.
- All the 5 restaurants of the hotel promise authentic taste of Indian and international cuisine.
- The hotel has Bukhara restaurant which has been voted against “Top 50 Restaurants in the World” and “Top 20 in Asia”.
- Dum Pukht restaurant was voted for royal Awadhi cuisine and recognized as one of the “World’s Best Classic Restaurants” by Conde Nast Traveler Gold Standard.
- Cabs/Taxi on Call
- Extra Beds Possible
- In Room Food on Demand
- Kitchen Available
- 5 Restaurants, 2 Bars and 1 Patisserie & Boulangerie
- Room Cleaning
- Washing Machine
- Laundry Facility Available
Distance From Airport
Distance From Metro Station
Number of Rooms437
Number of Floors9
Number of Restaraunts5
Number of Swimming Pool2
Number of Staff60