- 750 Beds
- Established in : 1972
- Super Specialty
- Established in 1972, Vijaya Hospital was one of the first multi-specialty hospitals in Chennai.
- This NABL and NABH accredited hospital is part of Vijaya Medical and Educational Trust (VMET) which was formed by Sri. B. Nagi Reddi, a recipient of Dada Saheb Phalke award and founder of Vijaya Vauhini Studios.
- The trust consists of Vijaya Eye Foundation, Vijaya Hospital (VH), Vijaya Heart Foundation (VHF), and Vijaya Health Centre (VHC).
- Started in 1987, Vijaya Health Centre has performed more than 13,000 beating heart surgeries and performed more than 50,000 angio procedures.
- In South India, Vijaya Health Centre is one of the largest center equipped with all advanced technologies and with all facilities available in the hospital.
- Vijaya Institute of Trauma & Orthopedics was established as a specialized center for trauma & orthopedic services.
- The hospital focuses on providing quality healthcare services at an affordable price and to treat patients with compassion and dedication.
Images related to Vijaya Hospital, Chennai
Select Medical Department of Your Interest
- CARDIOLOGY AND CARDIAC SURGERY (13)
- COSMETIC AND PLASTIC SURGERY (3)
- DENTAL TREATMENT (3)
- DERMATOLOGY (3)
- ENDOCRINOLOGY (4)
- ENT SURGERY (3)
- GASTROENTEROLOGY (3)
- GENERAL SURGERY (2)
- GYNECOLOGY (6)
- IVF and INFERTILITY (2)
- NEPHROLOGY (7)
- NEUROLOGY AND NEUROSURGERY (4)
- OBESITY OR BARIATRIC SURGERY (2)
- ONCOLOGY AND ONCOSURGERY (3)
- OPTHALMOLOGY (2)
- ORTHOPEDICS (1)
- PEDIATRICS AND PEDIATRIC SURGERY (5)
- PULMONOLOGY (3)
- RHEUMATOLOGY (2)
- TRANSPLANT SURGERY (4)
- UROLOGY TREATMENT (5)
- VASCULAR SURGERY (1)
No. 434, N. S. K. Salai, Vadapalani
Team and Specialities
- This multi-specialist hospital has doctors who are specialized in manifold fields of healthcare.
- The hospital helps patients with medicines, Ayurveda, surgery and counseling.
- It has own blood bank, foot clinic, pathology department, mother’s milk bank, rehabilitation centre, pharmacy and diagnostic centre.
Top Doctors At Vijaya Hospital, Chennai
Dr. C. Rajasekhara Reddy
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon , 39 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr C. Chinnaswami
Urologist and Renal Transplant Specialist , 45 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr. Kumaresan Kannan
Interventional Cardiologist , 23 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr Deepak Lamech
Urologist and Renal Transplant Specialist , 34 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
- With initial bed strength of 30, the hospital has now 750+ beds.
- The hospital provides cottages maintained with the highest standards and offering modern comforts.
- There is a food court within the campus where one can order from a wide variety of food.
Chennai International Airport, Chennai
- Distance: 14 KMs
- Time: 35 Minutes
Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi
- Distance: 2206 KMs
- Time: 3 Hours (by Flight)
- Distance: 1 KM
- Time: 5 Minutes
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Spa and wellness
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Beauty Salon
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
- Shopping trip organisation