Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment at Venkateshwar Hospital, New Delhi.)
- The hospital is equipped with the best infrastructure and cutting-edge technology.
- It has 325 beds, 100 ICU beds and 10 Modular Operation Theaters.
- PET CT Scan machines with a light burst PET detector technology and excellent image quality.
- The hospital uses Gamma Camera with advanced elite NXT detectors; 256 slice CT and more new technologies.
- Distance: 11 KMs
- Time: 32 Minutes
- Distance: 1 KM
- Time: 5 Minutes
Sector 18A, Dwarka,
New Delhi Delhi 110075
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Fitness centre
- Spa and wellness
- Beauty salon
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
- Shopping trip organisation
- Air ambulance
Apollo Hospital Delhi, Lobby
Patients from 85+ countries have trusted us.
Join hundreds of happy patients who choose the right treatment and care in India.
Verified Hotels & Guest Houses Near Hospital
Videos Related to Venkateshwar Hospital, New Delhi
Chronic Liver Disease Explained by Dr. Anupam Saha of Venkateshwar Hospital, New Delhi
Acoustic Neuroma Explained by Dr. Kuldeep Sharma of Venkateshwar Hospital, New Delhi
Lung Cancer Explained by Dr. Sunil Kumar Gupta of Venkateshwar Hospital, New Delhi
Rotational Atherectomy Explained by Dr. Anil Dhall of Venkateshwar Hospital, New Delhi
Breast Cancer Explained by Dr. Dinesh Chandra Katiyar of Venkateshwar Hospital, New Delhi
Kidney Stone Removal Explained by Dr. MS Jha of Venkateshwar Hospital, New Delhi
Kidney Transplant Explained by Dr. Prem P Varma of Venkateshwar Hospital, New Delhi
Coronary Artery Disease Explained by Dr. Pradeep Nambiar of Venkateshwar Hospital, New Delhi
View More Videos
How do you rate the information on this page?