- South Africa(31)
- South Korea(29)
- United Arab Emirates(24)
- New Delhi(24)
Best Pediatric Urology Hospitals in India
Hospitals By City
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New DelhiNew Delhi , India Established in : 1996 Number of Beds : 1000 Multi Specialty, About Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
Counted amongst the topmost urology hospitals in India, it has been performing nearly 5000 urological surgeries each year.
Several complex procedures are routinely performed including lithotripsy, percutaneous nephrolithotomy, endo-urology, TURP, laparoscopic urological surgeries, management of incontinence and erectile disorders.
There is a separate section to deal with female urology that includes recurrent urinary infection, urine leak, frequency, urgency, and urge-leak and many more.
Dr. Vipin Arora is a urologist working with the hospital for the last 14 years, having an overall experience of nearly 33 years.
He is a pioneer of robotic prostate surgery in India.
Manipal Hospital (Old Airport Road) BangaloreBangalore , India Established in : 1991 Number of Beds : 650 Multi Specialty, About Manipal Hospital (Old Airport Road) Bangalore
- Established in 1991, Manipal Hospital is the third largest healthcare network in India.
- It is NABH and NABL (ISQUA) accredited.
- It is also ISO 9001:2008 certified for all comprehensive protocols including clinical, nursing, diagnostics and allied areas.
- Manipal Hospitals have 5 branches in Bangalore: Whitefield, Brookefield, Old Airport Road, Malleshwaram and Jayanagar.
- Offers more than 60 specialties under one roof.
- Manipal Hospital Whitefield is 284-bedded inpatient facility.
- It is also accredited with the AAHRPP Accreditation (Association for the Accreditation of the Human Research Protection Programs)
- The hospital is rated the Most Patient Recommended Hospital in India by the Consumer Voice.
- It is ranked as the Best Hospital in Bangalore for the past 8 years by The Week Magazine.
- Ranked among the top 5 hospitals in “INDIA’S MOST CARING HOSPITALS” survey.
- Won the prestigious Golden Peacock National Quality Award 2005 in the Service category.
Indian Spinal Injuries Center, New DelhiNew Delhi , India Established in : 1997 Number of Beds : 145 Multi Specialty, About Indian Spinal Injuries Center, New Delhi
- NABH and NABL accredited, Indian Spinal Injuries Center is the most advanced Spine, Orthopaedic, Neuromuscular, Arthroscopic Surgical Center in India.
- It attends over 200,000 patients across 55 countries every year.
- Offers high quality treatment at affordable rates.
- Specializes in Spine Surgery, Orthopedics, Rheumatology, Neurology, Rehabilitation, Urology, and Plastic Surgery.
- Established in 1997, the hospital's motto is 'a patient for a patient' and provides everything that a spine injured patient would need to recover.
- With the Director of the hospital, Major HPS Ahuluwalia's vision, the government of Italy had invested 10 million American dollars in the project through San Raffaelle Hospital, Milan.
- It is the largest ever Italian collaboration in the health care sector of the country.
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, GurgaonGurgaon , India Established in : 2001 Number of Beds : 300 Super Specialty, About Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- Brand Fortis was established in 1996 and now has over 55 facilities in line to offer health facilities within India and abroad.
- It is an NABH accredited multi-specialty tertiary care hospital.
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI) had ranked second in a global study of the 30 most technologically advanced hospitals in the world conducted by ‘topmastersinhealthcare.com.
- The Institute is known to be the 'Mecca of Healthcare' for Asia Pacific region.
- Fields of expertise include Cardiac Sciences, Neurosciences, Emergency & Trauma, Bone & Joint, Renal Sciences, Gastro Sciences, Critical Care and Organ Transplants.
Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills HyderabadHyderabad , India Established in : 1988 Number of Beds : 350 Super Specialty, About Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills Hyderabad
- Established in 1988, Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad has emerged as one of the most renowned Health City in Asia.
- It is the first hospital in the world to be accredited by the Disease or Condition-Specific Care Certification (DCSC) for Acute Stroke by JCI.
- It comprises PET CT technology which is first of its kind in the country.
- It has nation’s first pre-hospital emergency network with 12 ambulances.
Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, ChennaiChennai , India Established in : 1983 Number of Beds : Super Specialty, About Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
The hospital performs nearly 5200 urology surgeries every year.
Several urological disorders are regularly treated at the hospital such as congenital disorders, stone disease, urological cancers, incontinence, erectile dysfunction and many more.
Surgeries such as lithotripsy, endo-urology, TURP, laparoscopic urological surgeries are routinely performed with a high success rate.
Dr. Arun Kumar is a urologist at the hospital, having an experience of nearly 12 years.
MIOT International, ChennaiChennai , India Established in : 1999 Number of Beds : 1000 Multi Specialty, About MIOT International, Chennai
- Established in 1999, MIOT (Madras Institute of Orthopedics and Traumatology) International is a multi-specialty hospital accredited with NABL and NABH.
- It is the first hospital in India to have a 750 HD CT scan with dual-energy imaging.
- Started as a center for orthopedics, it has now become multi-specialty dealing with neurosurgery, cardiology, thoracic and cardiovascular care, nephrology, oncology, knee replacement, hip-replacement surgery, plastic surgery, pediatrics, obstetrics, craniofacial and cosmetic surgery, and more.
- Spread across 14-acres, the hospital has bagged many awards, including Niryat Shree Gold Award in 2002 and 2009; FIEO Niryat Shree Bronze Trophy 2008; FIEO Southern Region Export Excellence Award 2012 – 2013, 2013 – 2014 and 2015 – 2016.
- The hospital also won Best Multispecialty Hospital in Chennai, Best Hospital for Orthopedics, Best Hospital for Gastro and Gastro surgery and Best Hospital for Nephrology by Times of India.
- In 2013, MIOT Institute of Hematology, Hemato-Oncology and BMT performed the first T- Replete Haplo Identical Bone Marrow Transplant in India.
- The emergency liver transplant saves a rapidly deteriorating 26-year-old mother with Jaundice and damaged liver.
Apollo Hospitals, MumbaiMumbai , India Established in : 1970 Number of Beds : 500 Multi Specialty, About Apollo Hospitals, Mumbai
- Apollo Hospitals, Navi Mumbai is one of the most advanced multi-specialty tertiary care hospitals offering comprehensive services under one roof.
- Accredited by National Accreditation Board for Hospitals (NABH) and Joint Commission International (JCI), this is the 66th hospital of the Apollo Group.
- The hospital also provides personalized health check programs.
- It has state of the art technology and facility as per international specifications.
- The hospital ambience makes you feel at home which will help to heal faster.
Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, KolkataKolkata , India Established in : 2003 Number of Beds : 700 Multi Specialty, About Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata
The hospital is known for routinely performing several complex surgeries that include laparoscopic varicocelectomy, nephrectomy, pyeloplasty, orchidopexy, radical prostatectomy, adrenalectomy, cyst decortication
All sorts of urological disorders are regularly treated at the hospital that includes urinary incontinence, stone management, erectile dysfunction, urological cancer, reconstructive urology and many more.
Dr. Amit Ghose is working as a urologist with the hospital, having an experience of nearly 20 years.
He is a renowned urologist across the country and also a leading robotic and laparoscopic surgeon.
Artemis Hospital, GurgaonGurgaon , India Established in : 2007 Number of Beds : 350 Super Specialty, About Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- Established in 2007, Artemis Hospital is a super-specialty hospital in Gurgaon, Delhi.
- It is also the first JCI and NABH-accredited hospital in Gurgaon.
- In 2011 it received the 'Asia Pacific Hand Hygiene Excellence Award' from WHO.
- The hospital provides high-quality medical facilities for different departments, including Cardiology, Neurology, Orthopedic & Joint Replacement, Urology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gastroenterology, Oncology, etc.
- It is designed as one of the most advanced hospitals in India, which provides a depth of expertise in the spectrum of advanced medical & surgical interventions, and a comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services.
- In 2019, the hospital received Kayakalp Award for Excellence in promoting cleanliness, hygiene, and infection control from the Quality Council of India in association with the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- Artemis has tied up with some of the leading travel companies in India to facilitate smooth travel and stay arrangements for its international patients.
- It has deployed highly advanced infrastructure and equipment in domains and departments such as prognostic, diagnostic and therapeutic imaging.
Need help choosing the right hospital?
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team!
Need help choosing the right hospital?
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team!
Patients from 85+ countries have trusted Vaidam
NABH Certified Healthcare Discovery Platform
Vaidam is NABH certified healthcare discovery platform that will connect you to top-notch medical experts, hospitals, wellness options, and trusted travel partners to help identify and make the right healthcare choices.
Researched & Personalized Treatment Plan - Under One Roof
You can search for the best hospitals in India to treat cancer and ailments of the heart, bones or kidney, read about them, view photographs of the facilities at the hospitals and the places at which the hospitals are located, and check the cost of treatment.
Quality Treatment Within Your Budget
As soon as you post an enquiry, the patient relation team will collect details from you, share them with the doctors and hospitals on Vaidam's panel, and get a personalized treatment plan. We research to get quality treatment within your budget
Treatment to Travel
Vaidam concierge assists patients, to get medical Visa to travel to India, the best airline fares and arrangements for your stay. Our concierge also helps you with daily travel, language, and food concerns. Vaidam does everything to be your perfect host. All of Vaidam’s services are free of cost to patients.
If you are looking for medical care in India (New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad or Ahmedabad) or in Turkey (Istanbul,Ankara or Antalya), Vaidam Health has a network in each of those cities.
Vaidam Health gets the prestigious NABH accreditation
Vaidam Health Coverage by Medical Travel Today - The Authoritative Newsletter for Medical Tourism
Vaidam Health gets covered by 'Your Story', India's Leading Online Magazine
Know how it works in less than 90 secs
Savoir comment cela fonctionne en moins de 90 secondes
Sepa cómo funciona en menos de 90 segundos
اعرف كيف يعمل في أقل من 90 ثانية
Узнайте, как это работает менее чем за 90 секунд
View More Updates
Note: Vaidam Health does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The services and information offered on www.vaidam.com are intended solely for informational purposes and cannot replace the professional consultation or treatment by a physician. Vaidam Health discourages copying, cloning of its webpages and its content and it will follow the legal procedures to protect its intellectual property