- Established in : 2012
- Multi Specialty
- Siriraj Piyamaharajkarun Hospital in Bangkok was opened on 26 April 2012 and is operated by the Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital of Mahidol University catering to high-income patients.
- It is a multispecialty hospital having comprehensive specialities which are labelled under 22 Centres such as Children Centre, Cancer Centre, Gastrointestinal & Liver Centre, Women's Centre, Skin & Plastic Surgery Centre, Surgery Centre, Heart Centre, ENT Centre, Orthopaedic Centre, Rehabilitation Centre and many more.
- It has advanced imaging and diagnostic equipment such as Digital Radiography, MRI, Computer Tomography, Ultrasound, Mammography, Fluoroscopy.
- It was the first public hospital in Thailand to be awarded a JCI accreditation on the Total Knee Replacement Programme.
- Moreover, the Central Sterile Supply Department received a Gold Award by APSIC CSSD Centre of Excellence Award 2013-2014, an award reflecting the best practice of international standard that ensures the highest safety for service users in Asia-Pacific region.
- It also received the ISO 27001 and ISO 27799 standards from TUV NORD on Information Security Management System.
2 Thanon Wang Lang, Siri Rat,
Team and Specialities
- There are about 200 doctors working in the Hospital supported by well-trained nursing staff and paramedics.
Top Doctors At Siriraj Piyamaharajkarun Hospital, Bangkok
Dr. Narathip Chunhamaneewat
Electrophysiologist , 15 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
Clin. Prof. Somchai Sriyoschati
Cardiac Surgeon , 40 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
Dr. Chidpong Siritongtaworn
Aesthetics and Plastic Surgeon , 14 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
Dr. Araya Manapajon
Aesthetics and Plastic Surgeon , 13 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
Assoc. Prof. Somchai Leelakusolvong
Medical Gastroenterologist , 24 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
Prof. Kritvikrom Durongpisitkul
Pediatric Cardiologist , 35 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
Dr. Tanyawat Prangboonyarat
Medical Gastroenterologist , 20 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
Assoc. Prof. Vichien Srimuninnimit
Hematologist , 30 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
Assoc. Prof. Phunchai Charatcharoenwitthaya
Medical Gastroenterologist , 27 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
- The Hospital is spread across an area of 53,976 square meters.
- It has many restaurants, cafes, and convenience stores like Auntie Anne's, Starbucks Coffee, Hakata Ramen, HealthyMax, U-Store etc.
- There are 2 banks as well.
- It also has an Ayurvedic Clinic, a Herbal Garden, and a Siriraj Museum.
- It has 5 types of patient rooms to choose from, all equipped with basic facilities namely, Deluxe Room, Executive Suite, Premier Suite, Royal Suite, and Children Room.
- The Hospital is ideally located on the west bank of the Chao Phraya River in Bangkok.
- It is about 40 minutes from the Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
- There are many 2 to 4 star hotels and hostels near the Hospital. The lowest hotel price nearby is USD 20.
- The Hospital is easily accessible by bus, BTS Sky Train, Chao Phraya Express Boat, and Ferry Boat.
- There are several restaurants and cafes within a reach of 10 minutes by car.
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Spa and wellness
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Beauty Salon
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services