- 1000 Beds
- Established in : 1969
- Multi Specialty
- Ramathibodi Hospital is a university hospital of the Faculty of Medicine Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University that focuses on tertiary care.
- It is a multispecialty hospital with extensive medical and surgical departments supported by its advanced research departments and technologies.
- It has 19 Departments like Paediatrics, Surgery, Family Medicine, Medicine, Rehabilitation, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, ENT, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, Research, and Radiology to mention a few.
- It has several Centres of Excellence namely, Advanced Diagnostic Radiation Centre (IMAC), Heart, Vascular, and Metabolic Centre, Toxicology Centre, Skin Laser, Clinical Research, Dental Centre, Health check-up Centre for travelling abroad, Cancer Centre, Sleep Disorder Centre, Pathology Service Centre, Organ Transplant Centre, Gastroenterology Endoscopy Centre, Medical Innovation Development MIND Centre, and Palliative Care Centre.
- It was a recipient of No.1 Hospital in Thailand, 2016 by Thailand’s Most Admired Company Research 2016 conducted by THE COMPANY magazine.
- Ramathibodi Clinical Labs received verification of Sigma-metric Performance for implementing required quality control procedures by Westgard QC Inc.
- It is also accredited by the Board of Medical Accreditation Consortium of Thai Medical Schools in compliance with the WFME Global Standards for Quality Improvement.
Images related to Ramathibodi Hospital, Bangkok
Building 1, 4th floor, The Faculty of Medicine, Ramathibodi Hospital
- The Hospital is equipped with advanced technologies like the Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT), Positron Emission Tomography Computed Tomography (PET-CT), Bone Densitometer, and many more.
- It has a capacity of 1000 beds with a selection of rooms.
- It has a Library, a Sports Centre, Dormitory, and Post Office.
- There are many cafes and restaurants and other convenience stores.
- The Hospital is located within the heart of the city of Bangkok.
- It is about 23 minutes away from the Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
- There are many 2 to 5 star hotels and hostels nearby. The lowest price is USD 13.
- There are many restaurants within a 10-minute drive catering to different cuisines; cafes are also aplenty.
- To commute, there is a bus stop right in front of the Hospital and opposite to it. BTS Sukhumvit Line is the nearest metro train and takes 7 minutes to reach the hospital by car. A taxi service is just around the corner.
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Spa and wellness
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Beauty Salon
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire