- 1200 Beds
- Established in : 1951
- Multi Specialty
- Rajavithi Hospital was originally founded as a women and children's hospital on 16 April 1951. In fact, it was in this hospital that the Siamese twins - Wandee and Sriwan were successfully separated for the first time in 1976.
- Over the years, it gradually introduced various multi specialities and is the largest hospital in Thailand’s Ministry of Public Health system with 70 years of serving both local and foreign nationals.
- It has established 7 Centres of Excellence namely - ENT, Trauma, Head and Neck Cancer, Organ Transplantation, Laparoscopic and Endoscopic Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, and the Retina.
- The Hospital employs advanced technologies to diagnose and treat patients through 3D Conformal Radiation Therapy, Elekta LINAC with MLC, Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT), and many others.
- It has an accreditation from the Institute of Hospital Accreditation Development and the Ministry of Public Health gave an A1 (very good level) to the Laboratory for skilled identification and analysis of Thalassemia.
- The Hospital also was given a 2nd class award by the United Nations Public Service Awards 2012 on Preventing Diabetic Blindness.
2, Phayathai Road, Ratchathewi District,
Top Doctors At Rajavithi Hospital, Bangkok
Dr. Siam Sirinthornpunya
Medical Gastroenterologist , 36 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
Dr. Chalermrat Bunchorntavakul
Medical Gastroenterologist , 20 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
Dr. Suvanna Asavapiriyanont
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician , 30 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
Dr. Aranya Yantapant
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician , 29 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
Dr. Hemwadee Srichongchai
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician , 20 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
Dr. Sathone Boonlikit
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician , 19 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
- The Hospital has a capacity of 1200 beds.
- The Hospital is strategically located in the heart of the city of Bangkok.
- It is about 30 minutes from the Suvarnabhumi International Airport and 24 minutes from the Don Mueang International Airport.
- There are many 2 to 5-star hotels available nearby. The lowest hotel rate is about USD 15.
- Phaya Thai is the nearest train station that is about 6 minutes away; the nearest bus stop is 3 minutes away. There are plenty of taxi services and Tuktuks to commute as well.
- There are many delectable cuisines and cafes within a reach of 8 minutes.
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Spa and wellness
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Beauty Salon
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire