Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment at Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute, New Delhi.)
- It constitutes of 106 IPD beds, 21 ICU beds, 3 Endoscopy Suites equipped with the latest gadgets, Capsule Endoscopy and EUS.
- Provides with Transplant Unit for post-transplant patients.
- The Gastroenterology Department is equipped with Capsule Endoscopy, Single Balloon Enteroscopy, Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) and Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP).
- Has 24x7 Blood Bank, NABL accredited Laboratory, Causality, PSRI Drug Store, Radiology and Ambulance Services.
- Centrally located with all possible amenities available at a walking distance.
- Distance: 15 km
- Duration: 21 minutes.
- Metro station :
- Distance: 2.5 km
- Duration: 8 minutes
- Taxi: On Call, available at your doorstep
- Budget hotel and Guest houses are easily available within close proximity to the hospital at affordable prices.
Press Enclave Marg, J Pocket, Phase II, Sheikh Sarai
New Delhi Delhi 110017
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Airport pickup
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
- Shopping trip organisation
Patients from 85+ countries have trusted us.
Join hundreds of happy patients who choose the right treatment and care in India.
Verified Hotels & Guest Houses Near Hospital
Imperial Apartment, Delhi
Olive Serviced Apartment, Saket, New Delhi
Videos Related to Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute, New Delhi
Radiofrequency Ablation Explained by Dr. TS Kler of Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute, New Delhi
How do you rate the information on this page?