- 143 Beds
- Established in : 1942
- Multi Specialty
- Parkway East Hospital was originally established in 1942 by Dr Paglar, a general practitioner under the name the Paglar Clinic and Maternity Hospital. However, after several years of different ownerships and names, it is finally acquired by Parkway Holdings Limited and in 2010, it was renamed as it is known now.
- Under the Parkway private healthcare group, it expanded to become a general acute care hospital with specialities sub-specialities, and a 24-hour clinic.
- Medical and surgical specialities include Cardiology, General Surgery, Hand Surgery, Internal Medicine (Adult), Neonatology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Orthopaedic Surgery, Paediatric Medicine, Plastic Surgery and many more.
- It has Centres of Excellence namely, Maternity Services, Children, ENT, and Sports Injuries & Orthopaedics.
- It has acquired the much-coveted JCI accreditation which is the highest accreditation in quality and health services.
- It is a Guide Dog friendly hospital for the visually impaired patients.
Images related to Parkway East Hospital, Singapore
Parkway East Hospital, 321 Joo Chiat Place, Singapore
Team and Specialities
- There are 102 medical practitioners in the hospital along with a good number of nurses, staff, and paramedics well equipped with each of their professions.
- It has the Parkway East Patient Assistance Centre (PEPAC) which was established for local and international patients to provide a one-stop service to assist in giving the best specialists, patient-centred care, visa applications, hotel and accommodations, transportation, language interpretation, food and beverage, sightseeing arrangement and many more.
- The hospital has 143 rooms with a choice of rooms ranging from a 4-bedded room to suites.
- It has a Day Surgery, Operation Theatre, Delivery Rooms, Audiology Services, Clinical Laboratorium Services, Diagnostics & Imaging Services, Histopathology Services, Emergency Services, and Inpatient Services.
- Parkway East Hospital is located in Telok Kurau, on the east side of Singapore.
- It is just about 14 minutes from Singapore Changi Airport.
- Several hotels and accommodations can be found within a 10-minute drive. The most budget-friendly hotel costs about USD 58 per night.
- There are many delectable restaurants and cafes around the hospital within a 2 km radius.
- To commute, taxi services are available, there is a bus stop right in front of the hospital, and Kembangan subway station is 4 minutes by car.
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Spa and wellness
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Beauty Salon
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire