- United Arab Emirates(35)
- South Africa(31)
- South Korea(29)
- Knock knee surgery(9)
- Septic Arthritis Treatment(9)
- Reduction of fractures open(9)
- Early Onset Scoliosis Surgery(9)
- Hip Replacement with Computer Navigation(9)
- Wrist Joint Replacement (Wrist Arthroplasty)(9)
- Single Hip Replacement(9)
- Lateral Retinacular Release Surgery(9)
- Closed Reduction for Fracture(9)
- Spondylolisthesis Treatment(9)
- Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement(9)
- Neurolysis Procedure(9)
- Arthroscopic Menisectomy(9)
- Spasticity Treatment(9)
- Sports Related Injuries(9)
- Bilateral Hip Replacement Surgery(9)
- Ganglion Cyst Excision(9)
- Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation (ACI)(9)
- Congenital hand and upper extremity deformity(9)
- Carpal Tunnel Release (CTR) Open or Endoscopic(9)
- Amputation - Above Knee(9)
- Both Hip Replacement together(9)
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery(9)
- Open Reduction of Fracture(9)
- Meniscal Repair(9)
- Congenital Limb Defects Surgery(9)
- Palmar Fasciectomy(9)
- Amputation - Below Knee(9)
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing BHR(9)
- Knee Arthroscopy(9)
- Osteochondral Autografting - Mosaicplasty Surgery(9)
- Limb Lengthening(9)
- Tendon Repair Surgery: Flexor Extensor(9)
- Trigger Point Injection (TPI)(9)
- BHR with stem(9)
- Repair of Shoulder Rotator Cuff(9)
- Knee Replacement Surgery(9)
- Hip Reconstruction Surgery(9)
- Thumb Arthroplasty(9)
- Knee Meniscectomy(9)
- Acromioclavicular Joint Repair(9)
- Bilateral Knee replacement(9)
- Adolescent and young adult hip(9)
- Tendon Transfer(9)
- Ankle Arthroscopy(9)
- Minimally Invasive Hip Resurfacing(9)
- Repair of dislocations(9)
- Total Knee Replacement(9)
- Pediatric Hip Dysplasia Surgery(9)
- Internal Fixation of Fractures(9)
- Shoulder Arthroscopy(9)
- Hip Resurfacing with computer navigation(9)
- Shoulder Labral Tears Surgery(9)
- Unicondylar Knee Replacement(9)
- Legg-Calve-Perthes Disease (LCPD) Treatment(9)
- Skin Grafting(9)
- Tibial Tubercle Transfer for Patellofemoral Arthritis(9)
- ACL Reconstruction(9)
- Revision ACL Reconstruction Surgery(9)
- Surgical decompression(9)
- High Flex Knee Replacement(9)
- Slipped Capital Femoral Epiphysis (SCFE) Treatment (9)
- Pollicization Surgery(9)
- Arthroscopic Debridement of Calcium Deposits(9)
- Patello Femoral Replacement(9)
- Extensor mechanism realignment(9)
- Both Knee Replacement together(9)
- Hip Arthroscopy(9)
- Total Hip Replacement(9)
- Syndactyly (Webbing) Treatment(9)
- Orthopedic Stem Cell Treatment(9)
- High Tibial Osteotomy(9)
- Elbow Replacement Surgery(9)
- Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery(9)
- Femoroacetabular Impingement (FAI) Surgery(9)
- Acetabular Fixation(9)
- Repair of Digital Nerves(9)
- Paget's Disease(9)
- Lower femoral Osteotomy(9)
- Elbow Arthroscopy(9)
- Revision Single Knee Replacement(9)
- Cemented Total Hip Replacement(9)
- Synovectomy of Hand(9)
- Partial Hip Replacement Surgery - Unilateral Hip Replacement(9)
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Reconstruction(9)
- Lateral Epicondyle Release (Tennis Elbow)(9)
- Cementless Total Hip Replacement (THR) Surgery(9)
- Tenodesis tenolysis and tendon transfers and grafts(9)
- Foot and Ankle Deformity Correction(9)
- Fracture reduction and fixation(9)
- Arthroscopic surgery(9)
- Revision Hip Replacement(9)
- Boutonniere Deformity Treatment(9)
Best Orthopedics Hospitals in Cape Town
Hospitals By City
Busamed Paardevlei Private Hospital, Cape TownCape Town , South Africa Established in : 2015 Number of Beds : 100 Multi Specialty, About Busamed Paardevlei Private Hospital, Cape Town
- Busamed Paardevlei Private Hospital is part of the award-winning Busamed private hospital group that provides cost-effective, quality, and innovative healthcare services in South Africa and was opened on 1 May 2015.
- It has 11 specialities including Cardiology, Cardiovascular Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Gynaecology, Oncology, Orthopaedic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Rheumatology, and Urology.
- The Hospital invests in cutting edge technologies; in fact, the NAVIO Surgical System enabled surgeons to perform the first NAVIO Total Knee Replacement in South Africa.
- In 2015, it was awarded the Best Healthcare Provider by Discovery Health members in South Africa.
Mediclinic Louis Leipoldt, Cape TownCape Town , South Africa Established in : 1970 Number of Beds : Multi Specialty, About Mediclinic Louis Leipoldt, Cape Town
- With over 30 years of dedicated service in providing healthcare, Mediclinic Louis Leipoldt is one of the best and oldest private hospitals in the Western Cape.
- The Hospital is well-known for its expertise in surgery and obstetrics.
- Of course, it has comprehensive medical and surgical departments like ENT, Gynaecology, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Orthopaedics, Oncology, Paediatrics, Paediatric Cardiology, Paediatric Surgery, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Maxillofacial Surgery, Neurosurgery and many more.
- It was recently refurbished to upgrade the facilities with modern and state-of-the-art technologies to ensure accurate diagnosis and treatment along with excellent nursing care.
- It has a 4-year accreditation from the Council for Health Service Accreditation of South Africa.
Mediclinic Panorama, Cape TownCape Town , South Africa Established in : 1986 Number of Beds : 400 Multi Specialty, About Mediclinic Panorama, Cape Town
- Mediclinic Panorama is an acute care hospital that was established in August 1986 catering to Cape Town Metropole and its surrounding areas.
- It is a multi-disciplinary hospital that also is a referral hospital for both locals and international patients as far as Namibia.
- It was the first hospital built by Medilinic Southern Africa, a private hospital group that provides value to patients through safe, quality care in a friendly hospital environment.
- Mediclinic Panorama boasts of being the first in the Trans-aortic valve replacement surgery (TAVI), using of Electrophysiology Laboratory (EP lab) to treat heart rhythm disturbances and having performed more than 300 cryoablation procedures so far.
- The Clinic also performed for the first time in 2014, a very rare Ex Utero Intrapartum Treatment Procedure (EXIT procedure) before birth.
- Again in 2014, it introduced for the first time Fetoscopic Laser Treatment for twin-twin transfusion syndrome (TTTS).
- To give relief to those suffering from Emphysema, Lung Volume Reduction Coil procedures have been practised since 2015 bringing a huge developmental milestone in the lives and history of people and the hospital respectively.
- It has departments like Cardiology, Cardio-vascular, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Emergency, Radiology, Dietetics, Audiology and many more.
- The Clinic has modern technologies like MRI, CT Scan, 4D Scans, Dialysis and other facilities that aid in accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Mediclinic Cape Gate & Mediclinic Cape Gate Day Clinic, Cape TownCape Town , South Africa Established in : 2020 Number of Beds : 16 Multi Specialty, About Mediclinic Cape Gate & Mediclinic Cape Gate Day Clinic, Cape Town
- Mediclinic Cape Gate & Mediclinic Cape Gate Day Clinic, Cape Town is the newest private hospital. Mediclinic Cape Gate Day Clinic started operations in 2020. It is situated in Brackenfell in Cape Town's Northern Suburbs. The hospital is a preferred destination for a wide spectrum of comprehensive diagnostic and specialised treatment facilities that has among the best nursing staff.
- Mediclinic Cape Gate received the the Katrin Kleijnhans Quality Trophy from COHSASA in 2017.
- The specialities that the hospital offers are, gynaec & obgyn, general surgery, orthopedics, urology, ophthalmology, ENT surgery, maxillofacial and oral surgery, cosmetic surgery, and anesthesiology.
- The hospitals chief offerings include adult and neonatal critical care, a 24*7 emergency centre, and supplementary services such as dialysis (in ICU), pathology and radiology with CT and MRI scan.
- Mediclinic Cape Gate & Mediclinic Cape Gate Day Clinic, Cape Town has two fully-equipped OTs and 16 beds. It offers CT & MRI scans, pathology, and radiology.
- It has a small cafeteria in the day clinic reception. It also has a pharmacy in the foyer of the main hospital.
- The medical professionals are highly educated, with some even being trained abroad. They are dedicated professionals known to deliver the best clinical outcomes. The non-medical staff is courteous and prompt too.
- The Mediclinic Cape Gate & Mediclinic Cape Gate Day Clinic, Cape Town building is well-designed and is very airy, has plenty of light and is hygienic.
- The hospital is a huge sprawling and a well-maintained hospital building.
Mediclinic Milnerton, Cape TownCape Town , South Africa Established in : 1970 Number of Beds : Multi Specialty, About Mediclinic Milnerton, Cape Town
- Mediclinic Milnerton is part of Mediclinic International, an international private hospitals group founded in 1983 with several operations in South Africa, UAE, Namibia, and Switzerland.
- The hospital serves local, national, and international patients various services like Apnoea/Sleep Unit, Neonatal Intensive/ High Care Unit, Emergency, Dietetics, Prosthetics, Radiology, and Pathology.
- It also has Specialised Clinics namely, Baby Clinic and Centre for Diabetes and Endocrinology.
- It offers supplementary services like CT Scan, MRI, and has its own Pharmacy.
- The Hospital has a 4-year accreditation from the Council for Health Service Accreditation of Southern Africa.
Melomed Bellville Private Hospital, Cape TownCape Town , South Africa Established in : 1970 Number of Beds : 123 Multi Specialty, About Melomed Bellville Private Hospital, Cape Town
- A highly rated hospital, Melomed Bellville Private Hospital is owned by Black Private Hospital Group, a private healthcare group that prides itself in providing international healthcare standards to the communities surrounding the area.
- It offers comprehensive services such as Colo-rectal Surgery, Cardiology, Cardio-Thoracic Surgery, Dermatology, Dentistry, ENT, General Surgery, Gynaecology & Obstetrics, Orthopaedic Surgery, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Radiology and many more.
- It is equipped with the latest state-of-art technologies and has the first fully digital X-ray systems in the Western Cape.
- A survey that was taken in 2022 from patients reflected 90.3% are satisfied with the Specialist Care with a score of 86.9% satisfaction in Nursing Care, and Patients Overall Happiness being 86.7%.
- The Hospital is aesthetically built and equipped with the latest features in technology.
Melomed Claremont Private Hospital, Cape TownCape Town , South Africa Established in : 1970 Number of Beds : Single Specialty, About Melomed Claremont Private Hospital, Cape Town
- Melomed Claremont Private Hospital in Cape Town is a part of the Melomed Private Hospitals, the largest wholly-owned private group in the Western Cape, that aims to provide quality healthcare services at affordable prices accessible to local communities.
- It is a single speciality hospital that focuses on a comprehensive, holistic, and secure treatment of psychiatric health disorders.
- The range of services it offers is - Treatment Programme, Occupational Therapy Programme, Accommodation, Relaxation, and Monthly Support Groups.
- It provides a luxurious and homely environment where patients can recuperate in comfort, serenity, and privacy.
Netcare N1 City Hospital, Capetown, South AfricaCape Town , South Africa Established in : 1970 Number of Beds : 235 Multi Specialty, About Netcare N1 City Hospital, Capetown, South Africa
- Netcare N1 City Hospital, Capetown is a leading super-speciality hospital with the purpose of providing advanced healthcare at the affordable rates.
- It offers treatments for various sub-specialities such as, cancer, cardiology, CTVS, dentistry, dermatology, ENT, general surgery, geriatric medicine, gynaecology, internal medicine, maxillo-facial and oral surgery, neonatology, nephrology, neurology, neurosurgery, nuclear medicine, ophthalmology, orthopaedics, pediatrics, cosmetic surgery, pulmonology, radiation oncology, rheumatology and urology.
- Netcare N1 City Hospital, Goodwood, Capetown has 235 beds, eight operation theatres, an NICU, a pediatric unit and the latest in medical infrastructure. It has an Oncology & Interventional Centre, Bergmann, Ross & Partners MRI & CT Centre, a pharmacy and a Bergmann, Ross & Partners Radiology centre and a chest pain centre. The maternity unit has medical specialists and staff to take care of mothers and babies and has the latest in medical facilities. The unit is supported by the Stork’s Nest unit to offer medical support and advice post-delivery. The NICU has state-of-the art medical equipment to offer support and monitor the infants. The pediatrics ward also has a high-care pediatric unit.
- The team of doctors, surgeons, and the non-medical staff is highly-qualified and competent at providing prompt, accurate and successful treatments.
- The hospital building is a multi-storeyed structure with a parking lot and is situated in a peaceful locality. The premises are spacious, well-lit and high levels of hygiene are maintained.
- The interiors of the hospital are also well-maintained and hygienic.
- Some of the specialised services at the hospital are, Netcare Appointmed, a specialised service for patients to assist with medical appointments; Netcare Cancer Care; Netcare Occupational Health; Netcare Pharmacy and Netcare Family Connect Line. Under Netcare Plus, it offers accident and trauma cover, prepaid health vouchers prepaid voucher for surgeries.
Mediclinic Vergelegen, Somerset, Western CapeCape Town , South Africa Established in : 1970 Number of Beds : Super Specialty, About Mediclinic Vergelegen, Somerset, Western Cape
- Mediclinic Vergelegen, Somerset West, Cape Town, is a modern, super-speciality hospital located in a quiet locality in Somerset West in Western Cape, Cape Town. The hospital came up as a Centre of Excellence for multi-disciplinary specialities. The hospital came up some time in the late 80s or early 90s.
- The hospital offers treatments across a few specialities such as, a cardiac care unit that has highly specialised equipment, medicine and a multi-disciplinary heart team that includes, cardiac surgeons, cardiologists, PTs, dietitians, anaesthetists, psychologists and experienced professional nursing staff.
- It also offers neonataology services and has specialised clinics for ante-natal, a heart unit, stroke, pain management, sleep clinic and woundcare clinic.
- Some of the other specialities for which it offers treatments are, dermatology, endocrinology, ENT surgery, gastroenterology, general surgery, geriatric medicine, gynaec-oncology, gynaecologist & obstetrician, haematology, maxillofacial and oral surgeon, nephrology, neurosurgery, radiation oncology, ophthalmology, orthopaedic surgery, paediatric cardiology, paediatrics, cosmetic surgery, pulmonology, rheumatology, urology and vascular surgery.
- Mediclinic Vergelegen, Somerset West, Cape Town also offers supplementary services such as renal dialysis, dietitians, PT and oncology treatments.
- It has the latest in medical equipment such as, a Cathlab, a radiology unit, a CT scan, an MRI machine, a pathology unit.
- The hospital has expert surgeons and clinicians working for them. They are highly skilled individuals with several years of experience in their respective fields.
- Mediclinic Vergelegen, Somerset West, Cape Town is housed in very ambient surroundings.
- The hospital is single-storeyed and is roomy, spacious and airy. The spaces are well-maintained. The hospital follows utmost hygiene standards to ensure
- patient safety and recovery.
Need help choosing the right hospital?
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team!
Need help choosing the right hospital?
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team!
Patients from 85+ countries have trusted Vaidam
NABH Certified Healthcare Discovery Platform
Vaidam is NABH certified healthcare discovery platform that will connect you to top-notch medical experts, hospitals, wellness options, and trusted travel partners to help identify and make the right healthcare choices.
Researched & Personalized Treatment Plan - Under One Roof
You can search for the best hospitals in India to treat cancer and ailments of the heart, bones or kidney, read about them, view photographs of the facilities at the hospitals and the places at which the hospitals are located, and check the cost of treatment.
Quality Treatment Within Your Budget
As soon as you post an enquiry, the patient relation team will collect details from you, share them with the doctors and hospitals on Vaidam's panel, and get a personalized treatment plan. We research to get quality treatment within your budget
Treatment to Travel
Vaidam concierge assists patients, to get medical Visa to travel to India, the best airline fares and arrangements for your stay. Our concierge also helps you with daily travel, language, and food concerns. Vaidam does everything to be your perfect host. All of Vaidam’s services are free of cost to patients.
If you are looking for medical care in India (New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad or Ahmedabad) or in Turkey (Istanbul,Ankara or Antalya), Vaidam Health has a network in each of those cities.
Vaidam Health gets the prestigious NABH accreditation
Vaidam Health Coverage by Medical Travel Today - The Authoritative Newsletter for Medical Tourism
Vaidam Health gets covered by 'Your Story', India's Leading Online Magazine
Know how it works in less than 90 secs
Savoir comment cela fonctionne en moins de 90 secondes
Sepa cómo funciona en menos de 90 segundos
اعرف كيف يعمل في أقل من 90 ثانية
Узнайте, как это работает менее чем за 90 секунд
View More Updates
Note: Vaidam Health does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The services and information offered on www.vaidam.com are intended solely for informational purposes and cannot replace the professional consultation or treatment by a physician. Vaidam Health discourages copying, cloning of its webpages and its content and it will follow the legal procedures to protect its intellectual property