- Abu Dhabi
- 100 Beds
- Established in : 2015
- Single Specialty
- NMC Royal Women's Hospital is the first private mother and child, single-speciality hospital in Abu Dhabi and is a part of the NMC Healthcare, UAE's largest private healthcare company. It was established in 2015.
- More than 90% of the staff at NMC Royal Women's Hospital comprises of women.
- The facility is accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI).
- The hospital offers maternal and child care through +10 specialities and is equipped with the latest equipment.
- NMC Royal Women's Hospital is dedicated to mother and child care and its infrastructure comprises of three NICUs. The NICU ward has advanced incubators with mechanical ventilation support.
- With 100+ bed capacity and a first-of-its-kind Labor, Delivery, Recovery, and a Postpartum facility that enables women to experience all pre- and post-labour maternity care from the comfort of their room, the hospital offers a caring and supportive environment. It has a radiology department for accurate diagnostics of pregnant and lactating women for imaging services such as, CT coronary angiograms and vascular angiograms, CT colonography, CT cisternography, MRI, MRCP, MR Urography, X-ray, 4 D ultrasound with Doppler studies, fluoroscopy and breast imaging/mammography.
- There is also a royal maternity suite.
- There are +30 medical professionals who are expert OBGYNs and specialised in neonatology, paediatrics, internal medicine, anaesthesiology, foetal medicine, radiology, general surgery and dietetics.
- NMC Royal Women's Hospital offers a maternal education programme and specialised well-being packages for women.
- The hospital premises are spacious, clean, hygienic and its stay options are at par with a luxury resort.
- Patients can opt from royal, VIP and standard rooms.
Tower B, Mohammed bin Zayed Stadium, Al Jazira Club,
United Arab Emirates
Team and Specialities
- NMC Royal Women's Hospital's team of experts comprises of +30 leading and highly-trained surgeons and doctors, most of which are women. Its medical staff is also well-trained and is as competent to deliver treatments across the hospital's specialities such as, neonatology, fetal medicine, obstetrics & gynaecology, paediatrics, paediatrics surgery, pathology, radiology, internal medicine, laparoscopic & gynaecological surgeries, general & breast surgeries, cosmetic surgeries & skin-care services, dietetics, lactation, and vascular surgery.
- The hospital also offers a 'Weqaya Programme', especially directed at minimising cardiovascular diseases. The programme stresses on the importance of living a simple lifestyle in order to prevent lifestyle diseases. The diet under the programme is recommended as per the Department of Health's guidelines.
Top Doctors At NMC Royal Women's Hospital, Abu Dhabi
With accreditation by the Joint Commission International, NMC Royal Women's Hospital is well-equipped in terms of infrastructure, which is latest and efficient. The hospital has a capacity of 100+ beds, an NMC Provita - Long Term Care Unit, NICU wards and incubators, LDRP Care, Royal, VIP and standard rooms and incubators. At NMC Royal Women's Hospital, there is also an emergency and trauma centre, adult ICU, pathology lab, radiology, a rehab centre and a blood bank.
There is a kids' play area too.
NMC Royal Women's Hospital, Abu Dhabi is located at a distance of about 32 kms and is accessible within 30 mins by private car. One can also avail of bus service, which are considerably plenty. There are many tourist attractions near the hospital.
The hospital has good options to eat out and stay options are plenty too.
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Spa and wellness
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Beauty Salon
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Post operative followup
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Shopping trip organisation