- 45 Beds
- Established in : 2000
- Multi Specialty
- Founded in 2000, Meoclinic Hospital is a multidisciplinary medical center and is part of MEOGROUP.
- The hospital is certified by the ISO 9001:2008 quality standard and meets the highest medical requirements of the European Union.
- Located in the center of Berlin, the hospital offers the highest level of medical services.
- The team of specialists provides high-quality assistance to every patient.
- Patients choose this hospital for neurology, plastic surgery, endocrinology, pediatric neurosurgery, obstetrics and gynecology.
- It has 5 narrow-focused centers – cardiology, radiology, phlebology, surgery and rehabilitation.
- The center has the latest equipment, including the newest devices of CT and MRI scan, Doppler ultrasonography, EEG and devices for conducting duplex 3D and 4D sonography.
- Spanned in an area of 4,500 square meters, it has 45 beds, including 6 intensive care beds, 3 inpatient and 1 outpatient operating theatres.
Images related to Meoclinic Hospital, Berlin
Select Medical Department of Your Interest
Team and Specialities
- There is a team of 50 doctors who specialized in more than 30 medical fields.
- The main focus of the hospital is on cardiology, radiology, phlebology, surgery and rehabilitation.
- The hospital is equipped with modern X-ray equipment, high-resolution endoscopy, CT and MRI.
- The staffs here speak English, German and Russian and translator service is also provided.
- The team of doctors has been awarded and founded new procedures in the medical field.
- There is a hall robotic system that improves the recovery of damaged spinal cord patients.
Top Doctors At Meoclinic Hospital, Berlin
Dr. Med. Ulrich P. Baumgarten
Medical Gastroenterologist , 25 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Prof. Dr. Med. Habil Bernd Bojahr
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician , 30 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Prof. Dr. Med. Manfred Tetz
Ophthalmologist , 30 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Prof. Dr. med Terttu A Pietila
Neurosurgeon , 35 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
- The interior of the rooms is designed using warm colors to create a peaceful atmosphere and integrated with medical necessities.
- There is a café as well that serves delicious meals.
- There are various options for patient’s rooms- twin and private rooms.
- The rooms offer mesmerizing views of Berlin’s famous tourist spots, namely Reichstag, Gendarmenmarkt Square, and Friedrichstrasse.
- All surgical procedures are performed as per the latest developments by using cutting-edge-technology.
- There is a prevention center named “Meocheck”, which was founded to treat the illness on the earliest stage possible.
- Distance: 10 KMs
- Duration: 25 Minutes
- Transit Stop
- Distance: 230 Meters
- Duration: 1 Minute
- Easily availability of cabs and public transports
- Tourist attractions at 10 minutes drive
- Shopping center, restaurants and hotels at walking distance
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Spa and wellness
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Beauty Salon
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
- Shopping trip organisation
- Air ambulance