- Cape Town
- 400 Beds
- Established in : 1986
- Multi Specialty
- Mediclinic Panorama is an acute care hospital that was established in August 1986 catering to Cape Town Metropole and its surrounding areas.
- It is a multi-disciplinary hospital that also is a referral hospital for both locals and international patients as far as Namibia.
- It was the first hospital built by Medilinic Southern Africa, a private hospital group that provides value to patients through safe, quality care in a friendly hospital environment.
- Mediclinic Panorama boasts of being the first in the Trans-aortic valve replacement surgery (TAVI), using of Electrophysiology Laboratory (EP lab) to treat heart rhythm disturbances and having performed more than 300 cryoablation procedures so far.
- The Clinic also performed for the first time in 2014, a very rare Ex Utero Intrapartum Treatment Procedure (EXIT procedure) before birth.
- Again in 2014, it introduced for the first time Fetoscopic Laser Treatment for twin-twin transfusion syndrome (TTTS).
- To give relief to those suffering from Emphysema, Lung Volume Reduction Coil procedures have been practised since 2015 bringing a huge developmental milestone in the lives and history of people and the hospital respectively.
- It has departments like Cardiology, Cardio-vascular, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Emergency, Radiology, Dietetics, Audiology and many more.
- The Clinic has modern technologies like MRI, CT Scan, 4D Scans, Dialysis and other facilities that aid in accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Need Help at Mediclinic Panorama, Cape Town?
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
Select Medical Department of Your Interest
Rothschild Boulevard, Panorama
Cape Town 7500
Team and Specialities
- The Clinic has sub clinics like Bone density clinic, Breast-feeding clinic, Sofia clinic (post-natal support), Mediclinic Baby, Memory clinic, Diabetes and Health Screening clinic, Psychlogy and social services, Soft Touch therapy, and Wound and stoma care clinic.
- There are Audiologists and Speech Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Orthotists and Prosthetists, Biokineticist, and Podiatrists.
Top Doctors At Mediclinic Panorama, Cape Town
- The Clinic is a 400 bed hospital with a choice of rooms including intensive and high care beds.
- It has a Maternity Ward, NICU, 24 hr Emergency Centre, Endoscopy Unit, Heart-Lung and Vascular Unit, Theatre Complex with ten general theatres, one hybrid theatre, three cardiac catheterisation laboratories and two open-heart theatres.
- To reach the Clinic, Cape Town International Airport is the nearest international airport and takes about 24 minutes.
- There are plenty of lodges, self-catering accommodations, and hotels. The cheapest nearby place is about USD 43.
- There are taxi stands and taxis available for hire. There are minibus taxis, Rikkis taxis, Uber, and MyCiTi buses to move around town.
- Restaurants and cafes can be found within a short distance either on foot or by taxi.
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Spa and wellness
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Beauty Salon
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire