- Cape Town
- Established in : 1970
- Multi Specialty
- With over 30 years of dedicated service in providing healthcare, Mediclinic Louis Leipoldt is one of the best and oldest private hospitals in the Western Cape.
- The Hospital is well-known for its expertise in surgery and obstetrics.
- Of course, it has comprehensive medical and surgical departments like ENT, Gynaecology, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Orthopaedics, Oncology, Paediatrics, Paediatric Cardiology, Paediatric Surgery, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Maxillofacial Surgery, Neurosurgery and many more.
- It was recently refurbished to upgrade the facilities with modern and state-of-the-art technologies to ensure accurate diagnosis and treatment along with excellent nursing care.
- It has a 4-year accreditation from the Council for Health Service Accreditation of South Africa.
Select Medical Department of Your Interest
Cape Town 7530
Team and Specialities
- It has 52 full-time medical specialists supported by comprehensive facilities, technologies, and services under one roof.
Top Doctors At Mediclinic Louis Leipoldt, Cape Town
Dr. Christo van Rensburg
Medical Gastroenterologist , 44 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
Dr. George Jansen van Rensburg
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician , 33 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
Dr. Marlena du Toit
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician , 24 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
Dr. Ryno du Plessis
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon , 40 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
Dr. Stadler Kirsten
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon , 35 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
Dr. Dirk Nell
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon , 25 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
Dr. Naas Terblanche
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon , 30 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
- The Hospital has 7 upgraded Operating Theatres.
- An 11-bed Critical Care Unit out of which 2 are isolated, 11-bed NICU, and a 3-bed Paediatric High Care Units.
- It also has a Maternity Ward, Paediatric Ward, Female Ward, Male Ward, Day Ward, and Medical Ward.
- It also has a 24-hour Emergency Service Unit.
- It is located in Bellville, the central part of Cape Town's northern suburbs.
- It is just 14 minutes from Cape Town International Airport.
- There are countless accommodations to choose from nearby the Hospital. The cheapest lodge is just 2 minutes by car and costs around USD 30.
- There is plenty of restaurants, cafe, and fast food joints within less than 10 minutes ride.
- Taxi services can be found nearby and Beville Railway Station is 6 minutes away.
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Spa and wellness
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Beauty Salon
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office