Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment at Global Hospitals, Chennai.)
- The multi super specialty quaternary care hospital houses 1000 beds.
- Spread across 21 acres, it provides world class health care at affordable costs.
- Furnished with modern medical equipment and technologies.
- Emergency room offers cardiopulmonary resuscitation, endotracheal intubation, securing central venous access, treating polytrauma and severe head injuries.
- Gastroenterology department is equipped with state-of-the-art Endoscopic Ultrasonography (EUS) to diagnose and treat disorders of the digestive system, cancers/tumours as well as other disorders involving the pancreas, bile duct, gall bladder, oesophagus, stomach, duodenum, colon, rectum.
- Has one of the most advanced medical technologies for the treatment of brain tumour in India.
- The Neurophysiology Lab is equipped with EEG, EMG, NCS, and Evoked Potential systems including VEP and SSEP.
- Employ the most cutting-edge technology in neurosurgery such as - Intraoperative MRI, computer-assisted brain surgery, Stereotactic Radiosurgery, Awake Brain Surgery and Deep Brain Stimulation (for neurological disorders).
- Offers a comprehensive suite for transplant programs for Kidney, Liver, Heart, Lung and others.
- State-of-the-art technology and premier multi-organ transplant unit in India.
- Offers advice and administer treatment through “Telemedicine Connect Program”.
- Fleet of ambulances having ergonomic design for the safety of the patient is fully equipped with life support systems and life-saving drugs.
- Distance: 17 kms
- Duration: 45 mins
- Chennai Central Railway Station:
- Distance: 25 Kms
- Duration: 1 Hour
439, Cheran Nagar,
Chennai Tamil Nadu 600001
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Special offer for group stays
- Health insurance coordination
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
Patients from 60+ countries have trusted us.
Join hundreds of happy patients who choose the right treatment and care in India.
Videos Related to Global Hospitals, Chennai
Dr. Karunakaran S. Elaborates on Scoliosis and its Treatment in India
Dr. Raja Sundaram Explains the Various Advanced Diagnostic Procedures to Detect Breast Cancer and its Five Treatment Procedures
Dr.Arul Narayanan Talks About Minimally Invasive Pediatric Cardiology Treatment
View More Videos
How do you rate the information on this page?
Average 2 ratings.