- 1000 Beds
- Established in : 1999
- Multi Specialty
- Established in 1999, Gleneagles Global Hospitals is one of India’s most renowned multi-organ transplant centers, accredited by NABH, NABL, and NABB.
- The hospital offers 1000 bedded facility and is one of the top tertiary care multispeciality hospitals in the city.
- It is an international medical destination for thousands of patients in India, the Middle East, Africa, and SAARC nations.
- The center is a part of IHH Healthcare, one of the world’s largest healthcare providers and also ranked as India’s fourth largest healthcare chain.
- The center provides high-quality medical services in different areas such as Multi-Organ Transplants (kidneys, liver, heart, and lungs), Hepatic, Cardiac, Neuro, Gastro, Orthopaedic, Urology, etc.
- The doctor's team performs 18,000 surgeries, treating 30,000 out-patients and 50,000 in-patients yearly.
- It is the first hospital in South India to perform 5 organ transplant surgeries successfully in a day and is also the first hospital to perform a Split Liver Transplant in the state of Tamil Nadu, India.
- It also did London 1st Adult Swap Liver Transplant in India
- First Hospital to introduce the Two Wheeler Ambulance Service (GART- Global Accident Rescue Team).
- First Hospital in South Asia to perform the Nucleus Replacement in Spine.
- They performed India's first Single Lung Transplant and first Minimal Invasive Lung Transplant.
- For the first time in India, Global Health City successfully implants an Implantable Artificial Lung.
- Gleneagles Global Hospital is the only Indian Hospital to be associated with King's College Hospital, London, the United Kingdom for Liver transplantations.
- The first hospital to be recognized for Research and Development by the Government of India.
Select Medical Department of Your Interest
- CARDIOLOGY AND CARDIAC SURGERY (9)
- COSMETIC AND PLASTIC SURGERY (6)
- ENDOCRINOLOGY (2)
- GASTROENTEROLOGY (10)
- GYNECOLOGY (2)
- HEPATOLOGY (8)
- IVF and INFERTILITY (2)
- NEPHROLOGY (3)
- NEUROLOGY AND NEUROSURGERY (10)
- ONCOLOGY AND ONCOSURGERY (8)
- OPTHALMOLOGY (2)
- ORTHOPEDICS (2)
- PEDIATRIC CARDIOLOGY (1)
- PEDIATRICS AND PEDIATRIC SURGERY (1)
- PULMONOLOGY (1)
- SPINE SURGERY (2)
- TRANSPLANT SURGERY (4)
- UROLOGY TREATMENT (3)
439, Embassy Residency Rd, Cheran Nagar, Perumbakkam
Team and Specialities
- The team of highly qualified physicians on board is supported by skilled & qualified nursing and paramedical staff and the administration team.
- Has performed 8 Heart Transplants, 20 Lung Transplants, and 1 combined Heart & Lung Transplant, and over 500 liver transplants and delivered advanced care for complex hepatology cases.
- Best urology specialists are equipped with top-class kidney stones and prostate cancer treatment technology.
- The staff is well-trained and experienced to provide the best medical services for a comfortable stay of the patient.
Top Doctors At Gleneagles Global Hospital, Chennai
Dr. (Prof) Bellarmine Vincent Lawrence
Medical Oncologist , 46 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
- The multi super specialty quaternary care hospital houses 1000 beds.
- Spread across 21 acres, it provides world class health care at affordable costs.
- Furnished with modern medical equipment and technologies.
- The emergency room offers cardiopulmonary resuscitation, endotracheal intubation, securing central venous access, and treating polytrauma, and severe head injuries.
- The gastroenterology department is equipped with state-of-the-art Endoscopic Ultrasonography (EUS) to diagnose and treat disorders of the digestive system, cancers/tumors as well as other disorders involving the pancreas, bile duct, gall bladder, esophagus, stomach, duodenum, colon, rectum.
- Has one of the most advanced medical technologies for the treatment of brain tumors in India.
- The Neurophysiology Lab is equipped with EEG, EMG, NCS, and Evoked Potential systems including VEP and SSEP.
- Employ the most cutting-edge technology in neurosurgery such as - Intraoperative MRI, computer-assisted brain surgery, Stereotactic Radiosurgery, Awake Brain Surgery, and Deep Brain Stimulation (for neurological disorders).
- Offers a comprehensive suite of transplant programs for Kidney, Liver, Heart, Lung, and others.
- State-of-the-art technology and premier multi-organ transplant unit in India.
- Offers advice and administers treatment through the “Telemedicine Connect Program”.
- The fleet of ambulances having an ergonomic design for the safety of the patient is fully equipped with life support systems and life-saving drugs.
- It has TrueBeam STx, the world’s most advanced linear accelerator for radiotherapy delivering the most accurate & precise radiotherapy for Cancer treatment.
- Distance: 15.4 km
- Duration: 35 mins
- Chennai Central Railway Station:
- Distance: 26 Kms
- Duration: 1 Hour
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Special offer for group stays
- Health insurance coordination
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options