- 300 Beds
- Established in : 2001
- Super Specialty
- Brand Fortis was established in 1996 and now has over 55 facilities in line to offer health facilities within India and abroad.
- It is an NABH accredited multi-specialty tertiary care hospital.
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI) had ranked second in a global study of the 30 most technologically advanced hospitals in the world conducted by ‘topmastersinhealthcare.com.
- The Institute is known to be the 'Mecca of Healthcare' for Asia Pacific region.
- Fields of expertise include Cardiac Sciences, Neurosciences, Emergency & Trauma, Bone & Joint, Renal Sciences, Gastro Sciences, Critical Care and Organ Transplants.
Sector - 44, Opposite HUDA City Centre
Team and Specialities
- Reputed doctors, super sub-specialists and specialty nurses with exceptional medical expertise, technology and innovation offer the best treatments at Fortis.
- Has first-of-its-kind E – ICU with two-way audio visual communication that allows clinicians to access patient 24x7.
- Also consists of two modular operating rooms furnished with equipments and controlled by a common control panel.
- Has latest 256 Slice Brilliance iCT Scanner that has the ability to capture an image of the entire heart in just two heart beats.
- Bi- Plane Cath Lab, ultra modern Cardiac Cath Lab are also there to address cardiac and vascular interventions.
- Has CT based Brain Suite, equipped with intra operative CT for brain and spine.
- Expert in radiation therapy.
- Has the world’s first Digital MRI technology, 3 Tesla.
Top Doctors At Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
Dr. Subhash Jangid
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon , 16 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
Dr. Rama Joshi
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician , 26 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
Doctors by department
- ENDOCRINOLOGY (1)
- GASTROENTEROLOGY (2)
- HEMATOLOGY (3)
- NEPHROLOGY (2)
- PULMONOLOGY (2)
- VASCULAR SURGERY (2)
- TRANSPLANT SURGERY (3)
- CARDIOLOGY AND CARDIAC SURGERY (7)
- SPINE SURGERY (1)
- UROLOGY TREATMENT (5)
- GYNECOLOGY (13)
- IVF and INFERTILITY (6)
- DENTAL TREATMENT (4)
- ENT SURGERY (2)
- OBESITY OR BARIATRIC SURGERY (2)
- GENERAL SURGERY (2)
- ROUTINE HEALTH CHECK-UPS (2)
- PEDIATRICS AND PEDIATRIC SURGERY (2)
- OPTHALMOLOGY (1)
- ORTHOPEDICS (3)
- NEUROLOGY AND NEUROSURGERY (7)
- COSMETIC AND PLASTIC SURGERY (3)
- ONCOLOGY AND ONCOSURGERY (15)
- DERMATOLOGY (2)
- HEPATOLOGY (1)
- With 54 healthcare facilities, 10,000 beds and 260 diagnostic centers, Fortis Group provides their patients with state-of-the-art infrastructure.
- The Institute is spread across 1.50,000 sq.ft of nature friendly landscape.
- It has India’s first ever “see through” glass lab with instant collection and real time processing of blood samples.
- Wi-fi enabled rooms.
- Provides customized diet plans.
- Has an exclusive international patient lounge.
- Distance: 17Kms
- Duration: 25 Minutes
- Taxi: Available 24/7 at the gates of the hospital
- Walking distance from Metro station
- Premium as well as budget stay options are available at a walking distance
- Centrally located with shops, medicine shops, restaraunt and other facilities nearby.
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Spa and wellness
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Beauty Salon
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
- Shopping trip organisation
- Air ambulance