- Established in : 1992
- Multi Specialty
- Cormed Clinic was established by Dr Corrie Lategan in October 1992 as a private hospital with shareholders and directors managing the company.
- It is one of the leading hospitals in the industrial city of Vanderbijlpark, South Africa.
- It was originally a day clinic but gradually offers medical, general surgery, obstetrics, and after-hours consultation services.
- The Clinic has an X-Ray department, Laboratory, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Gastroscopy Clinic, Maternity and Medical Wards.
- It is known for its friendly and personal services with highly trained nurses, administrators, and housekeeping staff who are dedicated to providing care and support to every patient.
Images related to Cormed Clinic, Vanderbijlpark
Pasteur Blvd, Vanderbijlpark C. W. 1, Vanderbijlpark,
Team and Specialities
- It has a project called "Jessica's Wall of Life" for mothers who are not in the position to care for newborns. The childcare unit finds homes for these newborn babies.
- Vanderbijlpark is located in the south of Gauteng province, South Africa.
- O.R. Tambo International Airport is the closest international airport and it takes about an hour to reach the Clinic.
- There are hotels and guest houses within a 5 minute ride.
- Restaurants and cafes are nearby within a walking distance or a 5 minute car ride.
- Taxi services are available within a 2 km radius, the nearest bus station is 650 metres away.
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Local tourism options
- Car Hire