- 90 Beds
- Established in : 2008
- Multi Specialty
- NABH accredited, Columbia Asia Hospital was established in 2008.
- It is an international healthcare group that operates a chain of modern hospitals across India, Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia.
- The hospital offers clinical services such as Obstetrics & Gynecology, Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Pediatrics, Opthalmology, Ear, Nose & Throat, Urology, Gastroenterology, Dermatology, Orthopedics, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery, Smoking Session Clinic, Sleep Lab, Cardiology, Orthopedics, Neuro & Spine Surgery, Pulmonology.
- Its special clinics include Knee clinic, Asthma Clinic, Cosmetic Clinic, ENT Clinic, Outpatient Clinics, Bariatric Surgery Clinic and Spine Clinic.
- The hospital follows globally benchmarked standards of medical, nursing and operating protocols and has international standard insfrastructure.
- It is one of the most preferred health care service providers of Gurgaon.
Select Medical Department of Your Interest
Ansal Plaza, Block F, Gol Chakkar, Near, Palam Vihar
Team and Specialities
- Highly skilled medical professionals.
- Hospital launched its own pregnancy support programme called ‘Columbia Venus’ offering a wide range of services for expecting mothers.
- Cardiology department is backed with diagnostic services such as cardiac CT, radiology and laboratory services.
Top Doctors At Manipal Hospital Formerly Columbia Asia, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon
Dr. Monik Mehta
Interventional Cardiologist , 25 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr. Anjali Bugga
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician , 35 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr. Mriganka Sekhar Sharma
Obesity and Bariatric Surgeon , 18 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr. Prince Gupta
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon , 15 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr. Amit Deepta Goswami
Obesity and Bariatric Surgeon , 10 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr. Ratnav Ratan
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon , 13 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr. Ayush Dhingra
Medical Gastroenterologist , 23 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr. Jyoti Sharma
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician , 25 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
- The multispecialty hospital houses 90 beds.
- The cardiology department is equipped with modern Cath labs.
- The hospital also has modular seamless operation theatres with laminar air flow and laminar shields.
- It has partnered with Microsoft to evolve a next-generation cloud ready hospital management system to meet its emerging enterprise needs.
- Some other notable facilities are emergency room, ICU, labor & delivery suites, pharmacy and ambulance service.
- Wifi is accessible throughout the hospital premises.
- Free cost estimation facility before the commencement of treatment.
- Availability of accommodation for International patients at nominal prices.
- International cuisine available inside the premises itself.
- Life support system equipped ambulance services.
Distance: 13 kms
Duration: 25 minutes
- Metro station:
Distance: 6.7 kms
Duration: 20 minutes
Available on call.
- 5 star hotel, The Hyatt Place Hotel, is just 3.1 kms away from the hospital.
- Budget Hotels and Guest Houses starting at USD20 per day are available at close proximity to the hospital.
- Retail shops, pharmacies, international cuisine restaurants and food joints are also available nearby.
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Shopping trip organisation