Regenexx is a network of musculoskeletal doctors specializing in the nation’s most advanced regenerative medicine protocols, developed and patented by Regenexx. They have developed a family of medical procedures that use a person’s own stem cells and blood growth factors to help treat musculoskeletal injuries and degenerative conditions. Our physicians practice “Interventional Orthopedics” by providing non-surgical biologic therapies delivered with high accuracy through a needle.
Regenexx Ortho is the only Orthopaedic centre in India offering Regenxx Stem Cell Procedure & Platelet Procedures. They started with their first location in Dallas, US and now they have one centre in Hyderabad, Telangana.
They have changed the conventional methods of treating ortho related problems by their broad range of regenerative therapies and are offering the nations most advanced stem cell procedures.The Patented Stem Cell Procedures at regenexx can be used for a wide range of conditions and are the tool of choice for injuries, arthritis and other conditions The Platelet procedures are commonly used for soft tissue injuries, mild arthritis and spine conditions.
Our patented procedures use precise injections of your own stem cells or blood platelets to help your body’s ability to heal damaged muscles, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, spinal disc & bone.
It’s very important to have research behind the proceudres you are doing.At Regenexx Ortho ,they have published data & also significant amount of research on the procedures being done .
... Read Less
- They have done stem cell research in the meniscus tears, and have also published multiple articles where there’s significant improvement of growth and regeneration as well as healing done in meniscus
- They have done research with MRIs before the procedure, and MRIs after the stem cell procedure, and there is a significant amount of growth and regeneration has happened, both in the research part as well as in clinical cases that have been seen in the last three and a half, four years.
- They have published data on the use of stem cell procedures for knees, shoulders, the rotator cuff tears,
- They have also published research data on the treatment of hip injuries, labral injuries as well as hip arthritis, and ankle arthritis as well.
- Their research articles on stem cells, the effect of stem cells in orthopedic conditions has been published throughout the world.
- The published research on Regenexx Procedures Accounts for approx 51% of the worlds Orthopedic Stem Cell literature.