- Established in : 2016
- Multi Specialty
- Busamed Modderfontein Private Hospital is part of an award-winning South African Busamed private hospital group that offers quality, cost-effective, and innovative services with a friendly, safe, and caring environment.
- It is particularly known for its advanced Orthopaedic and Oncology Centre.
- It also specialises in comprehensive departments such as Adult & Paediatric Cardiology, Cardio-thoracic Surgery, ENT Surgery, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Gynaecology & Reproductive Medicine, General Medicine, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Maxillo-Facial & Oral Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Paediatrics, Paediatric Intensivist, Paediatric Surgery, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Sports Medicine and many more.
- To get the best treatment and outcome for patients, the Hospital is equipped with modern technologies and equipment like PET, MRI, Ultrasound, Bone Densitometry, General and Specialised Radiology, and Mammography.
- Additionally, the Hospital has supplementary services like Audiology, Dietician, Occupational Therapy, Pathology, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Orthotist/Prosthetist, Renal Dialysis, and Speech Therapy.
4 Cransley Crescent Long Lake Boulevard (on Marlboro Drive) Linbro Park
Team and Specialities
- It has an elaborate and comprehensive Paediatric Intensive Care Unit with 10 bedded state-of-the-art unit managed by a team of Paediatric specialists.
- It provides ECMO (Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation) treatment for paediatric patients and the management of lung and heart diseases.
- The Oncology Centre is equipped with Rapid ARC Linac, an imaging system that provides an accurate position of a tumour, treats and destroys tumour with precision.
- The Hospital comprises a Theatre, Paediatric Intensive Care Unit, a 24/7 Emergency, an ICU/High Care Unit, Orthopaedic & Spinal/ Neuro Ward, Surgical Ward, and a Maternity Ward including NICU.
- Modderfontain is a small town in the province of Gauteng and the hospital is situated near Long Lake.
- It is about 22 minutes from the OR Tambo International Airport.
- Hotels and guest houses can be found after a 6 minute or so drive from the Hospital. The cheapest hotel is about USD 30.
- Restaurants and cafes can be found within a 4 to 10-minute drive.
- The nearest train station, Marlboro is 7 minutes by car and although bus services are available, it does not stop in front of the Hospital. Taxi services are availble.
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Spa and wellness
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Beauty Salon
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire