Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment at Bharti Eye Hospital, New Delhi.)
- The center houses the most advanced Vitreo- Retina unit with Digital Angiography system, Laser treatment of Retina and modern surgical facilities.
- It performs Advanced Cataract Surgery techniques like Phacoemulsification and Microincision Phacoemulsification, Laser Vision Correction with LASIK with the latest NIDEK Cx III Machine (that has wave front technology), Iris Pattern Detection, 200 MHz Eye Tracker, Presbyopia Correction (correction of near vision), Epi – LASIK (The latest technique for correction of high powers).
- It also performs Diabetic Retinopathy with ultra-modern techniques.
- The Center possesses new Keratome for Extra Thin Flap LASIK, Glaucoma Detection and Investigation Equipment, Oculoplasty Unit with surgical procedures for plastic surgery of the eye.
Duration: 33 min
- Guest houses, budget hotels are easily availble at US$ 20 per night within close proximities
- 3 star to 5 star hotels are also available within close proximities
E 52, Block E, Greater Kailash I, Greater Kailash
New Delhi Delhi 110048
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Phone in Room
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Online doctor consultation
- Post operative followup
Patients from 60+ countries have trusted us.
Join hundreds of happy patients who choose the right treatment and care in India.
Verified Hotels & Guest Houses Near Hospital
Hotel HC Grand, New Delhi
Videos Related to Bharti Eye Hospital, New Delhi
Cornea and its Treatment Explained by Dr. Bhupesh Singh of Bharti Eye Foundation, New Delhi
Glaucoma Explained by Dr. Saurabh Sharma of Bharti Eye Foundation, New Delhi
How do you rate the information on this page?
Average 1 ratings.