Bangkok HospitalBangkok, Thailand Chat
- Established in : 1972
- Multi Specialty
- Established in 1972, the Bangkok Hospital is one of the first private hospitals in Thailand; it has now established its reputation as a tertiary care hospital dedicated especially to Cancer and Cardiology.
- It has Centres & Clinics committed to comprehensive treatment in different medical and surgical departments such as Cardiology, Cancer, Orthopaedics & Spine Surgery, Neurology & Neuroscience, Fertility, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Dentistry, Geriatric, Gastroenterology, Liver, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, and ENT.
- It offers several Health Packages on Fertility, Plastic Surgery, Lasik Eye Surgery, Hip & Knee Surgery, Obesity, Vascular Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery and many more.
- It is equipped with the latest cutting-edge technologies some of which are - the 256-Slice Multi-Detector CT Scan, Cardiovascular MRI, the first Cartosound in Thailand, LINAC, the ARTIS Pheno machine, PET/CT Scan, and a New X-RAY Biplane Imaging (EOS).
- Having the ultimate "Hybrid Operating Room Full Function", enables the hospital to improve accuracy making it a leader in heart surgery.
- The Hospital has been awarded various accreditations by the Joint Commission International (JCI) in Programmes such as Traumatic Brain Injury, Total Knee Replacement, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Primary Stroke, Low Back Pain, Diabetes Type 2, Breast Cancer Conserving, and Heart Failure.
- It has also received the Hospital Accreditation of Thailand, Asian Hospital Management Award, Global Health Asia-Pacific Awards, and a Dual Medical Transport Accreditation i.e CAMTS USA and CAMTS GLOBAL.
- It provides International Medical Services for foreign patients by assisting them in language translations, special diets, accommodation, liaising with embassies or organisations, and free medical consultations via internet.
Need Help at Bangkok Hospital?
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
Select Medical Department of Your Interest
- CARDIOLOGY AND CARDIAC SURGERY (49)
- COSMETIC AND PLASTIC SURGERY (14)
- GASTROENTEROLOGY (24)
- GYNECOLOGY (33)
- HEPATOLOGY (12)
- NEPHROLOGY (3)
- NEUROLOGY AND NEUROSURGERY (50)
- ONCOLOGY AND ONCOSURGERY (48)
- ORTHOPEDICS (47)
- PEDIATRIC CARDIOLOGY (7)
- PEDIATRICS AND PEDIATRIC SURGERY (7)
- SPINE SURGERY (10)
- UROLOGY TREATMENT (12)
- VASCULAR SURGERY (5)
Patients from 85+ countries have trusted us.
Join hundreds of happy patients who choose the right treatment and care.
2 Soi Soonvijai 7, New Petchburi Rd.,
Team and Specialities
- Bangkok hospital has a team of highly-qualified and skilled doctors and surgeons who are available round the clock to provide the best medical services.
- The medical team is committed to leading the revolution in healthcare through advanced technology for excellent patient care.
- Supported by cutting-edge technology and international care standards, the well-trained and highly specialized multidisciplinary teams, including all subspecialties, nurses, and medical personnel, are dedicated to providing integrated care to all patients with the highest levels of effectiveness and safety.
Top Doctors At Bangkok Hospital
Dr. Piyapan Pamornsing
Cardiac Surgeon , 40 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Prof. Dr. Tanaphon Maipang
Surgical Oncologist , 50 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr. Damrongpan Watanachote
Urologist , 50 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr. Kraisith Arya
Nephrologist , 32 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr. Yodruk Prasert
Neurosurgeon , 33 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr. Manoch Techachokwiwat
Nephrologist , 35 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Gp. Capt. Dr. Tayard Buranakarl
Spine Surgeon , 32 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr. Chairoj Varongchayakul
Urologist , 36 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Clin. Prof. Dr. Vatanachai Rojvanit
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon , 44 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr. Chanchai Nimitrvanich
Surgical Oncologist , 45 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
- The Hospital can handle any kind of emergency evacuation by sea, land, or air.
- The facility has a Recovery & Rehabilitation Centre for the patients.
- A wide selection of rooms is available depending on one's budget with facilities such as Wifi, Microwave, Refrigerator, TV, Sofa bed, and bathroom amenities.
- The Hospital also provides airport pick-up and transfer facilities through shuttle van or limousine services for best comfort.
- A Plaza Shopping Center is available within the hospital campus. It also houses around 15 restaurants (Asian, Arabic, and Western cuisine), banks and a money exchange counter, a barber shop, medical equipment shops, book shops, flower shops, and a mini-supermarket.
- The Hospital is centrally located in the capital and is just about 23 minutes from the Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
- There are many 3 to 5-star hotels near the Hospital. The basic price starts from USD 33.
- Khlong Tan is the nearest train station which is about 4 minutes by car and the nearest bus stop takes about 7 minutes to reach the Hospital.
- Alternately, there are plenty of taxi services to commute from one place to another.
- There are many restaurants catering to different cuisines nearby and cafes can be found everywhere.
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Spa and wellness
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Beauty Salon
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
- Shopping trip organisation
- Air ambulance