The Bangkok Christian Hospital, BangkokBangkok, Thailand Chat
- Established in : 1949
- Multi Specialty
- The Bangkok Christian Hospital is one of the oldest general hospitals in Thailand having celebrated 71 years in 2020.
- It is a multispecialty hospital having various medical and surgical services at affordable prices than other hospitals in Bangkok.
- It offers services like Orthopaedics, Neurosurgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, ENT, Ophthalmology, Paediatrics, Dermatology, Surgery, Dentistry, and Health Check-ups.
- Its Radiology Department is well equipped with advanced medical technologies like General X-ray Imaging, Special Diagnostic Radiography (Special X-ray), CT Scan, X-ray, Mammography, Bone Densitometry, Diagnostic Ultrasound Machine, Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and Intervention Radiography.
- The Hospital has received several awards and accreditations such as the Hospital Accreditation (HA) from the Institute of Quality Assurance, ISO/IEC 27001:2013 & ISO 27799:2016 certification in Information Security Management and Information Security Management in Health respectively, People's Choice Awards Thailand Voted by Chinese Tourists (2016), Excellent Check-Up Award: Allianz Ayudhya Hospital Service Awards 2013.
Need Help at The Bangkok Christian Hospital, Bangkok?
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
Select Medical Department of Your Interest
Patients from 85+ countries have trusted us.
Join hundreds of happy patients who choose the right treatment and care.
124 Silom Rd., Suriyawong, Bangrak
Team and Specialities
- It has a Medical Support which consists of departments namely - Haemodialysis Department, Special Inspection Department which provides diagnostic services of the heart and nervous system, Department of Medical Technology Operations which comprises the Laboratory, and the Physical Therapy Department.
Top Doctors At The Bangkok Christian Hospital, Bangkok
Dr Pichai Lueprasitsakul
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician , 39 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr Chatree Saenghiranwattana
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician , 40 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr Chanchai Towandejsiri
Spine Surgeon , 38 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr Chaiyot Chaichankul, MD
Spine Surgeon , 19 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr Kritwikrom Durongpisitkul, MD
Pediatric Cardiologist , 32 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr Somchai Kuptniratsaikul
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon , 36 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr. Chotima Na Ranong
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician , years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr Preeya Chandrasaka, MD
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician , 55 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr Wiwat Iamsawasdikul
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician , 57 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr Att Sathienchoke, MD
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician , 53 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
- It has a Medical Coordination Department that assists in cost assessment, initial treatment, and insurance.
- It has a wide selection of rooms like air-conditioned single rooms, paediatric rooms, VIP rooms.
- The Hospital rooms also include a Nursery and Critical Care Room.
- Other facilities include a food court, cafes, a convenience store, a flower shop, and an optic shop.
- There is a pharmacy, a book store, and ATMs.
- It offers shuttle services for patients.
- The Hospital is centrally located in the heart of Bangkok.
- It is about 27 minutes away from the Suvarnabhumi International Airport and Don Mueang International Airport.
- There are plenty of hotels around the hospital. The lowest price is about USD 24. There are hostels and other budget accommodations as well.
- Some restaurants are at a walking distance away from the hospital and many restaurants offering delectable cuisines can be found within 10 minutes. Cafes are also just around the corner.
- Pharmacy are also aplenty at a walking distance.
- There is a bus stop right in front of the hospital. Si Lom is the nearest subway station which is 5 minutes by ride. Tuktuk services and taxis are also available to commute.
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Spa and wellness
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Beauty Salon
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services