- 252 Beds
- Established in : 1996
- Multi Specialty
- The American Hospital is a leading multi-speciality private hospital in the Middle East that was established in 1996 with the vision of providing world-class, comprehensive medical facilities.
- It has state-of-the-art facilities and an experienced team of healthcare professionals specialized in more than 40 medical and surgical specialities.
- Its Cancer Care programme was the first to offer comprehensive one-stop care in Dubai.
- It has 33 Departments and offers packages like Maternity, Weight Loss, Health Check-up, and Plastic Surgery.
- It is also a member of the prestigious Mayo Clinic Care Network.
- To ensure the patients experience the best services, two Special Services are provided - Pain Management and Falls Reduction Programme.
- American Hospital is the first hospital in the Middle East to be awarded the JCI while its laboratory is the first in the private sector in the region to be accredited by the College of American Pathologists.
- Its Life Support Training Centre is the first private hospital in UAE to be recognised as an American Heart Association (AHA) International Training Center.
- It is the first hospital to boast of the fourth generation of da Vinci Xi surgical system to conduct robotic surgery services for better diagnosis and treatment.
Business Central Towers - Dubai Media City
United Arab Emirates
Team and Specialities
- It is reputed for its Knee Joint Replacement program, Cancer Care, Heart Centre, and Cochlear Implants.
- Its specialities include Oncology, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, ENT, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Gynaecology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Urology, Bariatric Surgery, and Cosmetic Surgery.
Top Doctors At American Hospital, Dubai
Dr. Abdul Hafeez Siddiqui
Pediatric Hematologist , 25 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
Dr. Anthony Brignoni
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician , 25 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
- To serve the community better, it has three dedicated clinics – in Dubai Media City, Al Barsha, and Al Khawaneej.
- The physicians are all North American Board certified (or equivalent) and are supported by Western-trained nurses, allied health professionals, and paramedics.
- It has 252 hospital beds.
- It has CT Scans, da Vinci surgical system and the latest state-of-the-art facilities and technologies.
- American Hospital is about 10 minutes drive from the Dubai International Airport.
- There are many shopping malls within a radius of 5 kms.
- The famous Palm Jumeriah is about a 13-minute drive and the Lost Chambers Aquarium and the Pointe are popular tourist destinations.
- There are also many tourist places like the Desert Safari Dubai - Dune Buggy, Skydive Dubai, Ain Dubai, Winter Wonderland DXb, Sacred Beach, Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary etc within a short drive.
- Many fine restaurants and cafes are nearby.
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Spa and wellness
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Beauty Salon
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
- Air ambulance