About Prof. Ryu Je Ho
- Prof. Ryu Je Ho is a Kidney/Liver Transplant Surgeon with an experience of +12 years in the field.
- He holds lifetime memberships of the Korean Surgical Society, the Korean Association of HBP Surgery and regular memberships of Korean Association for the Study of the Liver(KASL), The Korean Society for Transplantation and The Korean Liver Transplantation Society.
- He did his medical studies from Chungnam National University College of Medicine and PG from University of ULSAN Graduate School Department of Medicine.
- Prof. Ho is an expert transplant surgeon of liver and kidneys. He also performs hepatobiliary-pancreatic surgery.
- He has co-authored several research papers for reputed medical journals.
Liver transplant HBP surgery
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Prof. Ryu Je Ho
Prof. Ryu Je Ho's
- Post Graduation, University of ULSAN Graduate School Department of Medicine
- , Chungnam National University College of Medicine Career
- Living Donor Liver Transplantation At The Pusan National University Yangsan Hospital, Korea: Result Of Living Donor Hepatectomy In A Single Center
- Usefulness Of Preoperative Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy In Improving The Safety Of A Living Liver Donor
- Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy As An Alternative Tool For Liver Biopsy In Living Donor Liver Transplantation