About Prof. Lee Seung Hwan
- Prof. Lee Seung Hwan is an accomplished Kidney and Liver Transplant surgeon with +22 years of experience in performing various surgical procedures and treating liver pancreatic diseases.
- Prof. Hwan acquired all his degrees, viz; MD, MS and Ph.D from the Kyung Hee University College of Medicine.
- Prof. Hwan is a well-known liver and kidney transplant surgeon, besides qualified to perform laparoscopic and robotic surgery and treating liver and pancreatic disease. His research interests include hepatocellular carcinoma, sirolimus, tumour recurrence and cancer cell biology.
- He has authored very few articles pertaining to his field of study.
Kidney transplant Liver pancreatic disease Laparoscopic surgery Robotic surgery Hepatocellular carcinoma Tumor recurrence Cancer cell biology
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Prof. Lee Seung Hwan
, Samsung Medical Center, Sungkyunkwan University School of Medicine,
Prof. Lee Seung Hwan's
- MPTh, Kyung Hee University College of Medicine
- MS, Kyung Hee University College of Medicine
- MD, Kyung Hee University College of Medicine
- Bacterial Infection Monitoring In The Early Period After Liver Transplantation.