About Prof. Dr. Peter Vajkoczy
- Prof. Dr. Peter Vajkoczy is one of the most well-known Neurosurgeons in Germany with over 25+ years of experience.
- He has performed more than 4000 complex neurosurgeries and has special mastery in handling cases with awake craniotomy surgeries for eloquent lesions, stereotactic, functional neurosurgery, etc.
- He has won several awards such as the Young Neurosurgeon Research Award from the World Federation of Neurosurgical Surgeons, the Research Award from the German Academy of Neurosurgery, and many more.
- He graduated from the Medical Faculty at the Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich in 1988 and did his Ph.D. thesis from the Institute for Surgical Research, the University of Munich in 1992.
- He has also undergone Habilitation from the University of Heidelberg (Neurosurgery) in 2001.
- He specializes in diagnostics and treatment of cerebrovascular disorders, brain tumors, skull base tumors, spine, and peripheral nervous system disorders.
- Dr. Vajkoczy has a strong interest in the field of neurosurgery and has delivered and published many presentations in conferences and journals
Herniated disk Pituitary adenoma Cerebral artery aneurysm Brain Cyst Acoustic neuroma craniostenosis Glioblastoma Cavernoma Glioma Medulloblastoma Spinal stenosis
Work Experience of Prof. Dr. Peter Vajkoczy
Senior Consultant, University Medical Centre Mannheim
Prof. Dr. Peter Vajkoczy's
- Graduation, 1988, The Medical Faculty at the Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich
- Post Graduation, 2001, University of Heidelberg
- The Young Neurosurgeon Research Award from the World Federation of Neurosurgical Surgeons - The Hermann Rein Award from the German Society for Microcirculation and Vascular Biology for great achievements in experimental and clinical research in microcirculation and vascular biology - The Research Award from the German Academy of Neurosurgery
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)