About Prof. Dr. Alper Demirbaş
- Prof. Dr. Alper Demirbaş is one of the well-experienced Organ Transplantation Expert at Medical Park Hospital, Antalya.
- Prof. Dr. Alper Demirbaş specializes in Organ Transplantation, Liver Transplantation, Kidney Transplantation and Transplantation.
- After completing his MD from Hacettepe University School of Medicine Ankara in 1986, Prof. Dr. Alper Demirbaş did Compulsory service as a General Practitioner in Turkey during 1987-1988.
- Prof. Dr. Alper Demirbaş has done a Residency in General Surgery Hacettepe University School of Medicine Dept. Of Surgery.
- In 1997, Prof. Dr. Alper Demirbaş achieved a fellowship in Multiorgan Transplantation from the University of Miami School of Medicine Dept. Of Surgery, Div. Of Transplantation.
- In 2000, Prof. Dr. Alper Demirbaş was invited by the Faculty of the University of Essen Department of Surgery, Div. Of Liver Transplantation.
- Prof. Dr. Alper Demirbaş has done certification in the Diploma of Medicine Hacettepe University School of Medicine, Ankara, Turkey Ministry of Health, Turkey.
- Prof. Dr. Alper Demirbaş is an active member of various organizations including American Society of Transplant Surgeons, American Society of Transplantation Nominated, The Transplantation Society of Council for the Middle East and South Africa 2007, International Liver Transplantation Society, Turkish Transplantation Society, Turkish Surgical Association, and Turkish Society Hepatobiliary Surgery.
Organ Transplant Kidney Transplant
List Of Treatments
- Heart Transplant
- Kidney Transplant
- Liver Transplant
- Lung Transplant
- Pancreas Transplant
- Cornea Transplant
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Prof. Dr. Alper Demirbaş's
- , 1986, MD, Hacettepe University School of Medicine Ankara - Turkey
- , 1988, Compulsory service as a General Practitioner, Turkey
- , 1993, Residency in General Surgery Hacettepe University School of Medicine Dept. Of Surgery
- , 1997, Multiorgan Transplantation Fellowship, University of Miami School of Medicine Dept. Of Surgery, Div. Of Transplantation (ASTS approved)
- , 1999, Kyoto University Faculty of Medicine, Dept. Of Transplantation and Immunology
- , 2000, Invited Faculty University of Essen Department of Surgery, Div. Of Liver Transplantation
1. A.Demirbas, I.Sayek, D.Onat, V.Kaynaroglu, N.Bilgin Staging Laparotomy in Hodgkin's Disease National Surgical Journal 6 (2) 49-51, 1990
2. E.Okay, A.Demirbas , V.Kaynaroglu, I.Sayek, Y. Sanac Adenocarcinoma of the Proximal third of the Stomach. Evaluation of the 66 operated patients Journal of Current Surgery 5, 214-218, 1991
3. M. Haberal, A. Demirbas, H. Erdogan, M. Turan, M. Koc, N. Bilgin Transplantation and Related Kidney Transplantation and Related Problems, 1,77-82,1993
4. A. Demirir Organ Preservation (Chapter 5) In Tissue and Organ Transplantations Ed.M.Haberal, HEV Publications, Ankara, 1993
5. M. Haberal, A. Demirbas, S. Cuhadaroglu, G. Arslan, N.Buyukpamukcu, N. Bilgin Renal Transplantation in HBs Ag Positive Patients Transplantation and Related Problems, 1,35-38,1993