About Gp. Capt. Dr. Tayard Buranakarl
- Gp. Capt. Dr. Tayard Buranakarl is a skilled and experienced Spine Surgeon with over 32 years of industry experience.
- Multilevel cervical treatments, scoliosis surgery, and reconstructive lumbar operations using the most cutting-edge Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS) techniques are among his areas of expertise.
- He is the Director of the Bangkok Spine Academy and Vice-President of the Thai Spine Society.
- Gp. Capt. Dr. Tayard Buranakarl has completed MD (1989) from Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand.
- He is trained in Orthopedics (1995) from the Bhumibol Adulyadej Hospital, Thailand.
- He is also trained in Spine Surgery (2000) from Siriraj Hospital, Thailand.
- He has a Fellowship (2017) in Spine Surgery from the Bangkok Hospital Medical Center, Thailand.
- He has a fellowship in Spine Surgery (2000) from UCLA School of Medicine, the University of California, USA.
- Dr. Tayard is the ASEAN group's reference surgeon for Medtronic (the world's largest global spine technology company), as well as assisting with Medtronic surgeon training throughout the Asia-Pacific area.
- Gp. Capt. Dr. Tayard Buranakarl is well-versed in English and Thai.
List Of Treatments
- Kyphosis (Hunchback) Treatment
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy
- Cervical Corpectomy
- Lumbar Laminectomy for Spine
- Micro Discectomy
- Minimally Invasive Anterior Cervical
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Discectomy
- Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Fusion Surgery
- Spinal Laminectomy
- Total Disc Replacement
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy Spine Surgery
- Anterior Transoral Approach To Upper
- Cervical Spine
- Artificial Spine Lumbar Disc Replacement
- Cervical Spine Surgery
- Endoscopic Micro Discectomy MED
- Micro Lumbar Discectomy Mld
- PLIF Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Reconstruction Of Traumatic Cervical
- Spine With Vascular Fibular Graft
- Spinal Disc Replacement
- Spinal Endoscopic Surgery
- Stabilization Of Traumatic Spine
- Spine Tumour Surgery
- Cervical Disc Replacement Surgery
- Scoliosis Spine Surgery
- Spine Decompression Surgery
- Surgery for Spina Bifida
- Comprehensive Myelopathy - Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spinal Instrumentation
- Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty
- Slip Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Disc Herniation
- Prolapsed Disc
- 1 Level Spinal Decompression+ Fixation
- 2 Level Spinal Decompression+ Fixation
- 3 Level Spinal Decompression+ Fixation
- 1 Level Spinal Decompression
- 2 Level Spinal Decompression
- 3 Level Spinal Decompression
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion (ACDF)
- TLIF surgery
- Spine Detethering surgery
- Cervical Spondylosis
Work Experience of Gp. Capt. Dr. Tayard Buranakarl
Senior Consultant, Samitivej Chinatown Hospital
Gp. Capt. Dr. Tayard Buranakarl's
- MD, 1989, Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand
- Fellowship, 2000, UCLA School of Medicine, the University of California, USA
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)