About Dr. Tanmoy Majee
- Dr. Tanmoy Majee is a skilled and leading Interventional Cardiologist with a practice of +17 years.
- His professional affiliations with medical societies include memberships of the, Cardiological Society Of India, the Indian College of Cardiology and the Indian Medical Association.
- Dr. Majee completed his MBBS in 2004 from NRS Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata and then did MD in 2009 from Medical College, Kolkata, followed by DM in 2015 from the Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research (IPGMER, SSKM Hospital), Kolkata.
- He is a sought-after interventional cardiologist for cardiac conditions that require pacemaker/ICD implants, carotid angioplasty & stenting, balloon mitral valvuloplasty, angioplasty, ASD device closure, cardiac catheterisation and also does angiogram, radial approach angiography, cardioversion and treats chest pain.
ASD Device Closure Pacemaker Implantation Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Radial Approach Angiography Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty Cardioversion Angioplasty Cardiac Catheterisation Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Chest pain Interventional Cardiology Angiogram
List Of Treatments
- Device Closure- ASD VSD
- Balloon Valvuloplasty - Aortic
- Coronary Angiogram
- PPI-Permanent Pacemaker Implant - Single Chamber
- Mitral Valve Replacement
- VSD Closure (Adult) Surgery
- PPI-Permanent Pacemaker Implant - Double Chamber
- ICD Implantation
- Cardiac catheterization
Work Experience of Dr. Tanmoy Majee
Consultant, Ruby General Hospital, Kolkata
Consultant, SSKM Hospital.
Consultant, Neotia Mediplus.
Dr. Tanmoy Majee 's
- DM, 2015, Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research (IPGMER, SSKM Hospital), Kolkata.
- MD, 2009, Medical College, Kolkata.
- MBBS, 2004, NRS Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)