Dr. Surender Nath Khanna
Cardiac SurgeonAdditional Director , MCh, MS, MBBS, 25 years of experience
New Delhi , India
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Surender Nath Khanna
Consultant, Max Heart Institute, New Delhi.
Senior Consultant, Escorts Heart Centre, Kanpur.
Frequently Asked Questions About Dr. Surender Nath Khanna
Dr. Surender Nath Khanna practices at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi
Dr. Surender Nath Khanna specialty is Cardiac Surgeon
Dr. Surender Nath Khanna is Cardiac Surgeon with 25 years of experience.
Dr. Surender Nath Khanna is MCh, MS, MBBS.
BLOGS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
- Heart Bypass Surgery
- Heart Transplant in India
- Cost of Common Heart Surgeries in India
- Coronary Heart Disease – Causes, Symptoms and Treatment by Dr. Vijayant Devenraj
- Heart Disease Types by Dr. Naresh Trehan, Chairman, Medanta The Medicity
- A Guide to Atrial Fibrillation and Cardiac surgeon Dr. Devananda’s Expertise in this
- Dr. Sridhar L F: Boosting Cardiac Health
- Congenital Heart Disease in Children by Dr. Neville Solomon, Consultant, MBBS, MS, MCh
- Reduce Heart Disease Risks With India’s Leading Cardiothoracic Surgeon Arijit Datta
- Dr. Srinath Vijayasekharan Valued Cardiac Surgeon in Chennai
- Cardiac Surgeon Dr. Pramod Kumar’s Expertise in the Treatment of Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- A Rare defect Atrial Septal defect and its Treatment by Experienced Cardiac Surgeon Dr. Alok Mathur
- Know About Valve Replacement Surgery by Expert Dr Bhaba Nanda Das
- Consult Most Demanded Cardiothoracic Surgeon Dr Bharat Dubey In India
- Dr Sunil Thanvi providing India’s best treatment for heart-related problems
More About Cardiac Surgeon
A cardiac surgeon is a specialist who operates on the heart, lungs and other thoracic (chest) organs and they also diagnose and treat diseases of these organs.
The typicals symptoms include Chest pain, chest tightness, chest pressure, chest discomfort Shortness of breath associated with Pain, numbness, weakness or coldness in the legs or arms.
Investigations like blood reports, Chest x ray, Electrocardiogram, Pulmonary function test, Carotid Dopping, Vein mapping, Trans-esphogeal echocardiogram, Heart Catheterization, and Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging would be required.
Cardiologist perform procedures in cath lab like Balloon angioplasty, Coronary and left ventricular digital angiography, Right and left heart catheterization, Rotational artherectomy, Stent implantation etc whereas a Cardiac surgeon perform surgery of the heart and chest.
Stay in the hospital is usually for 7 – 10 days