About Dr. Srikanth M
- Dr. Srikanth M is among the top Hematologists with experience of more than 21 years.
- He has completed MBBS, MD, Diploma and FRC. Plus, he has done Fellowship from Royal Marsden Hospital, UK.
- His special interests include Lymphomas, Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, and Chronic myelogenous leukemia.
- He is a member of American Society of Hematology, Royal College of Pathologist, British Society of Hematology, European Society of Hematology and Royal College of Physicians.
- Dr. Srikanth has written many research papers for national and international journals.
Multiple Myeloma, Leukemias, Lymphomas
List Of Treatments
- Aplastic Anemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) Treatment - Preleukemia
- Allogeneic Bone Marrow Transplant
- Thalassemia Treatment
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Autologous Bone Marrow Transplant
- Sickle Cell Anemia
What is Appointment Schedule Of Dr. Srikanth M?
|MONDAY||10:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|TUESDAY||10:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|WEDNESDAY||10:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|THURSDAY||10:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|FRIDAY||10:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|SATURDAY||10:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
Work Experience of Dr. Srikanth M
Consultant, Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
Consultant, Royal Marsden Hospital
Consultant, St Geore Health Care London
Consultant, Hammersmith Hospital London
Consultant, Institute of Cancer Research, UK
Dr. Srikanth M's
- Fellowship, Royal Marsden Hospital, UK
- Autophagy is a key myeloma survival pathway that can be manipulated therapeutically to enhance apoptosis. Blood 2010: 408
- Moore HE, Davenport EL, Smith EM, Muralikrishnan S, Dunlop AS, Walker BA, Krige D, Drummond AH, Hooftman L, Morgan GJ, Davies FE. Aminopeptidase Inhibition as a Targeted Treatment Strategy in Myeloma. Molecular Cancer Therapy,2009:762-770.
- Srikanth M, Davies F E, Morgan GJ. Update on novel drug combinations in Multiple Myeloma. Expert opinion on Investigational Drugs. 2008;17:1-12.
- Srikanth M, Jenner M, Wu P, Kaczmarek P, Dines S, Saso RM, Ethell M, M Potter M, Treleaven JG, Davies FE, Morgan GJ Survival and Outcome of Blastoid Variant Myeloma Following Treatment with DT-PACE. Haematologica. 2007;92:712.
- Davies FE, Srikanth M, Wu P, Jenner M, McCormack R, Cordero F, Trudel G, Morgan GJ. The Combination of Velcade, Idarubicin and Melphalan (VIM) Demonstrates Significant clinical activity in relapsed/refractory myeloma patients. Blood 2007;110:2727.
- Aronson L, Davenport EL, Giuntoli SG, Srikanth M, Smith E, Morgan GJ, Davies FE.
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)