About Dr. Srikanth M
- Dr. Srikanth M is among the top Hematologists with experience of more than 21 years.
- He has completed MBBS, MD, Diploma and FRC. Plus, he has done Fellowship from Royal Marsden Hospital, UK.
- His special interests include Lymphomas, Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, and Chronic myelogenous leukemia.
- He is a member of American Society of Hematology, Royal College of Pathologist, British Society of Hematology, European Society of Hematology and Royal College of Physicians.
- Dr. Srikanth has written many research papers for national and international journals.
Multiple Myeloma, Leukemias, Lymphomas
List Of Treatments
- Aplastic Anemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) Treatment - Preleukemia
- Allogeneic Bone Marrow Transplant
- Thalassemia Treatment
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Autologous Bone Marrow Transplant
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Srikanth M
Consultant, Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
Consultant, Royal Marsden Hospital
Consultant, St Geore Health Care London
Consultant, Hammersmith Hospital London
Consultant, Institute of Cancer Research, UK
Dr. Srikanth M's
- Fellowship, Royal Marsden Hospital, UK
- Autophagy is a key myeloma survival pathway that can be manipulated therapeutically to enhance apoptosis. Blood 2010: 408
- Moore HE, Davenport EL, Smith EM, Muralikrishnan S, Dunlop AS, Walker BA, Krige D, Drummond AH, Hooftman L, Morgan GJ, Davies FE. Aminopeptidase Inhibition as a Targeted Treatment Strategy in Myeloma. Molecular Cancer Therapy,2009:762-770.
- Srikanth M, Davies F E, Morgan GJ. Update on novel drug combinations in Multiple Myeloma. Expert opinion on Investigational Drugs. 2008;17:1-12.
- Srikanth M, Jenner M, Wu P, Kaczmarek P, Dines S, Saso RM, Ethell M, M Potter M, Treleaven JG, Davies FE, Morgan GJ Survival and Outcome of Blastoid Variant Myeloma Following Treatment with DT-PACE. Haematologica. 2007;92:712.
- Davies FE, Srikanth M, Wu P, Jenner M, McCormack R, Cordero F, Trudel G, Morgan GJ. The Combination of Velcade, Idarubicin and Melphalan (VIM) Demonstrates Significant clinical activity in relapsed/refractory myeloma patients. Blood 2007;110:2727.
- Aronson L, Davenport EL, Giuntoli SG, Srikanth M, Smith E, Morgan GJ, Davies FE.