About Dr. Shishir Pareek
- Dr. Shishir Pareek is a prominent consultant in liver transplant and GI surgery with an experience of 13 years.
- Dr. Pareek’s interests include emergency liver transplant for acute liver failure and management of alcoholic steatohepatitis in patients.
- He has treated several patients suffering from liver problems in India and ensures that every patient gets the best medical care.
- Dr. Pareek is the member of many prestigious medical associations(relevant information missing).
- Dr. Pareek has to his credit several paper publications both in India and abroad that include papers on liver transplant in patients with renal dysfunction, split liver transplant, Budd Chiari syndrome and on decreasing biliary complications.
- Dr. Pareek completed MBBS from Government Medical College, Chandigarh and MS in General Surgery from Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh. He further received Fellowship in G I Surgery from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital and Fellowship in Liver Transplant / HPB program from Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Delhi.
Colectomy, Open Cholecystectomy, Liver Transplant, Endoscopic Mucosal Resection, Enteroscopy, Pancreatectomy, Laparoscopic Surgery, Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
List Of Treatments
- Bowel Obstruction Treatment
- Crohn's Disease Treatment
- Transesophageal Echocardiography - TEE
- Anti Reflux Procedures
- Liver Cirrhosis Treatment
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Shishir Pareek
Senior Resident, PGIMER, Chandigarh
Dr. Shishir Pareek's
- Fellowship, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Delhi
- Fellowship, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi
- MBBS, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh
- MBBS, Government Medical College, Chandigarh