About Dr. Servet Kayhan
- Dr. Servet Kayhan is a Pulmonologist with 16+ years of experience.
- His expertise lies in Airway diseases (COPD, Asthma), Infectious diseases (pneumonia tuberculosis), Lung cancers, sleep apnea, bronchoscopy, endobronchial treatments, endobronchial ultrasonography, stent, dilatation, etc.
- Dr. Servet has completed his graduation from Istanbul University, Cerrahpaşa, followed by post-graduation from Heybeliada Chest Surgery Training and Research Hospital.
- He is a member of the Europian Respiratory School (ERS), The Turkish Thoracic Society, Association of Turkey Respiratory Research (TRS), Lung Health and Intensive Care Association (ASYOD), Academic Respiratory Society, Lung Cancer Association (AKAD).
- Under his credit, there are both national and international publications and he is actively invited as a guest speaker in scientific meetings, CDE's and worldwide conferences to talk about COPD.
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Servet Kayhan
Consultant, Artvin State Hospital.
Dr. Servet Kayhan's
- Post Graduation, Chest Surgery Training and Research Hospital.
- MBBS, Istanbul University Cerrahpaşa