About Dr. Rana Patir
- Dr. Rana Patir is one of the eminent Neurosurgeons in India for all kinds of brain surgeries like brain tumor surgery, deep brain stimulation surgery, surgery for meningioma, and brain stem tumor surgery.
- Expertise’s Epilepsy Surgery, Pediatric Neurosurgery, Neuromodulation (for pain management), Skull Base Surgery, Neurovascular Surgery, and Minimal Invasive Brain & Spine Surgeries which include Fusion and Fixation, Kyphoplasty, Disc Replacement Surgery, sleep disorders etc.
- He has 25 years of experience in the field specializing in Brain Tumor Surgeries.
- He has over 10,000 neurological procedures to his credit.
- He is a professor of Neurology at the Guwahati Medical College.
- He has been a teaching faculty at AIIMS and at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, and has been the Director of the Neurosurgery Department at Max Hospital, New Delhi, India.
- Interests are Spine Surgery, Endoscopic Surgery, Stereotactic Surgery for movement disorders, Surgery at Craniovertebral Junction, Extra Cranial-Intra Cranial Bypass Surgery, Complex Head and Neck Procedures, Reconstructive Surgery, Neurosurgery, Skull Base Surgery, and Epilepsy
Neurosurgery, Pediatric Neurosurgery, Neuro modulation (for pain management), Neurovascular Surgery and Minimal Invasive Brain Surgery
List Of Treatments
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Cerebral or Brain Aneurysm Treatment
- Endovascular Coiling
- Surgical Clipping
- Temporal Lobectomy
- Corpus Callosotomy
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- Multiple Subpial Transections MST
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- Pineal Region Tumors Treatment
- Gliomas Treatment
- Metastatic Tumors Treatment
- Skull Base Surgery
- Sleep Disorders
- Restless Leg Syndrome Treatment
- Narcolepsy Treatment
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- Chronic Cerebro Spinal Venous Insufficiency Treatment
- Liberation Treatment
- Sensory Ataxia Treatment
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Intacs Corneal Implants
- Strabismus Surgery - Eye Muscle Surgery
- Cataract Implant Surgery
- Extracapsular Cataract Extraction
- Small Incision Cataract Surgery
- Intraocular Implants (IOLs)
- Pterygium Removal Surgery
- Cosmetic Eye Surgery
- Squint Surgery
- Photorefractive Keratectomy
- Retinal Detachment Surgery
Work Experience of Dr. Rana Patir
Director, Max Super Specialty Hospital, Gurgaon
Chairman, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
Consultant, Institute of Neurosciences, Guwahati, Assam
Dr. Rana Patir's
- MBBS, AIIMS, New Delhi
- MS, AIIMS, New Delhi
- MCh, AIIMS, New Delhi
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Doctor Similar to Dr. Rana Patir in Gurgaon
12 years of experience